jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best video game right now and what is the best game you've played on

1. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

What is the best video game right now and what is the best game you've played on it

2. Road Trip Amy profile image61
    Road Trip Amyposted 7 years ago

I'm partial to the Wii, and my favorite game has been Guitar Hero because I'm a huge dork who likes to play a fake guitar in her living room.  But my boyfriend has an XBox, and I just recently finished playing Mass Effect 2, which was kind of amazing too.

3. jdomingo profile image59
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

Don....Don't do this to yourself and become a video game system monogamous type person because you will miss out on a lot of games trust me.  I own all of them  360, PS3 and Wii  and I play them all when I have time and here are some of the jewels that each have
    360: Mass Effect 1 & 2, Fable 2, Gears of War 1 & 2 and of course Halo

PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Demon's Souls, God of War 3, Folklore, Valkyria Chronicles.

Wii: Wii Sports resort, Monster Hunter, Super Mario Bros Wii.  Mario Galaxy.

I love variety so I have to have them all but put it like this:  Like shooters?  Go 360  Like RPG's and actions type (with amazing graphics!) go PS3,  Have a lot of friends and like swinging at stuff and play fake bowling and baseball go wii.

Hope this helps  smile

4. passthejelly profile image80
    passthejellyposted 7 years ago

Personally, I am a huge fan of the Call of Duty series.  I've played it a lot and it doesn't seem to get old.  As far as the best game I've played on it, I enjoy playing the domination mode.

working