jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the weirdest toy you played with as a child?

1. Stigma31 profile image65
    Stigma31posted 7 years ago

What is the weirdest toy you played with as a child?

2. dsickels profile image56
    dsickelsposted 7 years ago

I carried a toy Woody from Toy Story. I even wrote my name on the bottom like Andy did in the film!

3. lsfloyd profile image54
    lsfloydposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4553141_f260.jpg

I would have to say Stretch Armstrong. Especially after he started leaking.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

A screwdriver. Technically it was one of my dad's tools, not a toy, but I sure had a lot of fun seeing how many cabinet doors, switch plate covers, and bottom hinges I could remove. My mom claims that, for a long time, I was very easy to find simply by following the trail of screws I left behind.

5. lookatmenow profile image66
    lookatmenowposted 7 years ago

def those devil sticks, hahah balancing a stick in the air with 2 other sticks.  I want to get them again, i havent seen one one of those in so long

6. etower036 profile image61
    etower036posted 7 years ago

I recall a machine which you had a pencil which was connected to a wire, you would use the pencil to scribble on a pad, and then the pencil became a musical instrument . the heavier the mark the different the sound.  I do not know what it was called, but I remember hours playing with this, drove my mum and dad crazy. I think they put it away (or threw it away) cause it was a bit irritating as I remember.

Another toy I grew up with was the six million dollar man "action figure." and with the roll up skin to show the bionic parts. I lost the parts, so I took playdough, and pressed it in, and took some wires and stuck it into the playdoough so that I could pretend to be operating on his arm. LOL

7. KingDragonZero profile image56
    KingDragonZeroposted 7 years ago

An action figure that was half donut/half toy soldier.

working