jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Is Playstation Plus worth it?

1. Stickypony profile image75
    Stickyponyposted 5 years ago

Is Playstation Plus worth it?

I'm thinking of buying Playstation plus subscription for a year for my Playstation 3. What do you guys think, is it worth it?

I got a hold of a 30 day trial on facebook so I'm going to check it out now and then write a review.

2. jasonmstyles profile image38
    jasonmstylesposted 5 years ago

I had it a long time ago and if you are an avid gamer, especially on the PS3, it can be very valuable. For instance, Plus subscribers get cheaper prices on the Playstation Store games. Sometimes, they offer games for free for extended period of times to Plus members.

3. Maddmatthias247 profile image60
    Maddmatthias247posted 5 years ago

Honestly, I don't believe it is. My main reason is because if and when it runs out, all the games you got for free are taken away. The discounts aren't that great, a couple bucks off at most. If you have the money to burn and don't mind the limitations, then go for it.

1. Stickypony profile image75
      Stickyponyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I tried Playstation plus trial today and I have to agree with you. I'm picky when it comes to games and yeah sure the 14 games that you get to play is a lot of games but most of the games isn't anything I would ever buy...or play tongue

4. Stickypony profile image75
    Stickyponyposted 5 years ago

I now decided to get playstation plus, and so far I have to say it has been worth the money. Playstation store had a 25% discount on playstation plus for a year, so I went ahead and got it. I already got 2 games that I love and a few games I'm looking forward to play. So for me this was great! Not sure if I would have bought it without he discount, because it's pretty expensive on the swedish playstation store.