Play Phase 10 - Rules, Strategy, Mobile, Online
Phase 10 - The Most Addictive, Card Game EVER!
you're missing out on all the fun! It's a bit like rummy, it looks like , but it has a personality all it's own. Phase 10, is difficult to win because each round is unpredictable - you can be on top in Phase 3 and be miserably behind by Phase 6. You can also make a grand comeback from last place and win it all. The dynamics of Phase 10 make game play exciting from start to finish, as well as difficult to strategize. Uno
While Phase 10 is easy to learn and play, there is a real strategy for winning, and you can learn it here. Also, learn how you can home your skills by playing Phase 10 online or on your mobile phone!
Player Poll: Has a Phase 10 Game Ever Gotten TOO Intense? - Playing Phase 10 Online - a perfect solution
Have You Ever Fallen Out With Someone Over a Game of Phase 10?
Phase 10 Family Competition Gets Intense
Play Phase 10 Online for Free
Phase 10 is highly addictive and extremely competitive. So, when you get a bunch of Type A personalities together and start dealing the cards, it can turn into all out war.
The fun kind, though!
I was introduced to this game by a couple of my sorority sisters in college, and I was instantly hooked. We would get together to play Phase 10, and students in the adjoining apartments would ask us to keep it down because the games just got louder and crazier each time we played. Feelings were hurt, and friendships were tested.
Phase 10 can really get deep!
Phase 10Â® Masters Edition in Tin
So, when I got married I absolutely had to introduce this game to my husband and his family. Hubby is quite competitive (former athlete) and his baby sister is probably the most competitive person I've ever met in my life, so I immediately knew that putting Phase 10 into their hands would make for entertaining holidays and birthdays.
(Muah ah ah ah aaaaaaah!)
Surprisingly enough, it was the quiet eldest brother who turned out to be the Phase 10 genius. He is the current holder of our family Phase 10 crown. Yes, we made a Phase 10 crown! Although it's currently crafted from aluminum foil (that's what makes it fun), we may very well upgrade to something more serious.
That is unless my husband's other sister doesn't burn up our deck of Phase 10 cards. She literally threatened to burn them up with fire the last time we played. That's only because she never wins, though :-(
Never played Phase 10? This is too much fun for you to miss out on!
The Official Phase 10 Addicts Section
Did you know that there is a Phase 10 dice game? Electroinc version? Sesame Street version for kids?
If you know a Phase 10 addict, this is your Christmas, Birthday, and Because-I-Love-You gift headquarters!
Phase 10 Videos - How to play phase 10
Yes, there are actually videos of people playing Phase 10 on YouTube! If you've ever played, you know how much fun it is, and you know how players obsess over getting revenge or finding winning strategies. But in order to do these things, you've got to play!
How To Play Phase 10 - The Rules
To read the full version of the official rules, visit www.fundexgames.com/instructions/pdf/Phase_10_Card_Game_8220.pdf
Simple instructions coming soon.
How To Play Phase 10 - The Strategy
There is overall strategy and then there is phase-specific strategy for playing Phase 10. I will reveal tips on both here :-)
Overall Phase 10 Strategy - Throughout the game, every hand, every phase, you MUST do the following 3 things:
* Absolutely, positively count cards. If you don't keep track of what others are playing, you will have no idea of what NOT to play. make sure to keep a close eye on what the player directly before you and after you are doing. This will help you strategize which cards to keep and which to give away. FYI, there are 24 each of red, blue, yellow, and green cards numbered "1" through "12," four blue "Skip" cards, and eight "Wild" cards, two of each color.
Phase 10 Card Game
* Save your skips for strategic play. Don't play a skip card hastily - you may need it to stay alive long enough to make your phase. Furthermore, just because someone skipped you, that doesn't mean wasting a skip on them is the wisest thing to do. Skip the player who is most likely to make their phase and go out first.
* When the right choice is not obvious, collect high cards for sets and low cards for runs. This is not an exact science, but a rule for those times when your hand itself doesn't help you decide which moves to make. If you have two 10s, then it makes sense to try to get a set of three 10s, but when you have a hand with no obvious advantages, it can be difficult to decide what to go after. High cards are usually thrown away first, because no one wants to be stuck with them. Phases that require sets of 3 are good for collecting high cards; you should be able to round up three 11s or 12s easily. BEWARE: If you're an a phase where you need a set of four or more, collecting high cards can be very dangerous. If you lose, you have to take all of those points, which can cost you the game in the event of a tie on Phase 10.
Collect low cards for runs if your hand doesn't already have a nearly completed run it it. This strategy can protect you in the event that you lose a hand that requires you to play a run of 7, 8, or 9 cards.
More strategy coming soon.
Phase 10 - Get the Game
It's fun playing Phase 10 at get-togethers with family and friends, but serious players OWN the game!
And if you started out with the box game, you must know by now that the cards in the box are for travel - you've got to have Phase 10 in the tin for home play. You play so often that the box gets worn, and there's nowhere to store those score cards from the games you want to always remember (and throw up in a certain someone's face later on).
This collector's edition make storage a snap, and helps to preserve your cards and your Phase 10 memories, too ;-)
Phase 10 Mobile - For Smartphone, Blackberry, and iPhone
Now you can take Phase 10 to the next level - you can play on your phone! It's enough to make a Phase 10 addict hyperventilate!
Whether you have a Windows Mobile smartphone, a Blackberry, or an iPhone, you can play Phase 10 anytime, anywhere with Phase 10 Mobile by Magmic Games!
Phase 10 Kit
Play Phase 10 Online
There are two ways to play "Phase 10" online - these games are variations of Phase 10 and not produced or endorsed by Fundex, Inc., which is why they go under different names.
The first is Wizard Cards, the online variation of the Phase 10 card game. The second is Tratzee, the online variation of the Phase 10 dice game. Both will help you to hone your skills and develop your strategies for game play with your friends and family. They won't know what hit 'em!
Other Lenses By I.C. Jackson You Might Enjoy
- Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 - Build 100 Exciting Projects!
Snap Circuits Jr. is an edition of Snap Circuits by Elenco created just for your little scientist. Although Snap Circuits Jr. is recommended for children 8- 13, kids can learn about electronics and how they work as early as preschool with this toy. Y
- The 60 Day Squidoo Challenge: Make a Supplemental Income On Squidoo In 60 Days Or Less!
Hello friends,Many of you who are considering taking The 60 Day Squidoo Challenge are already on Squidoo, but you came here to create a web presence and not to make a supplemental income. Until recently, that was me, too. I've made a (teeny weeny) li
- The Squidoo Yearbook - Funny User Pics Made With "Yearbook Yourself"
Now you can know! A fun web-based service called 'Yearbook Yourself' allows you to upload and crop a picture of yourself that they will match to various yearbook photos from 1950 to 2000, giving you an opportunity to see what you would have looked li
- Inspirational Poems, Prayers, Quotes, and Scriptures for Moms and Dads
Being a good parent often requires long hours, gray hairs, and lots of prayer. One of the hardest parts about the job is that you usually have to wait for years and years to be truly appreciated for what you do. Along the way, however, children do wa
- Our Deepest Fear - Inspirational Poem by Marianne Williamson
This widely acclaimed poem is actually not a poem at all, but an excerpt from A Return To Love, a book by motivational speaker and author Marianne Williamson. The passage has such inspirational power that it is now a stand-alone mantra for a generati
Links to Live By - Other cool resources on the web that you should check out:
- U.S. Health Care Issues - News, Affordable Health Insurance, and Editorials
Health care and health insurance information for web researchers and individuals who are interested in health care reform, affordable or inexpensive health care, Medicare and Medicaid, and more. Updated daily.
- GadgetSlam - Gaming and Technology News & Reviews
Find news and information about the latest gaming, mobile, and computing technology.
- Long Island Exchange - The Guide to Everything Online
Long Island news, check local weather, real estate, classifieds, events, chat, find out what's happening on Long Island.
- Register Domain Names - Buy Domain Names: Register a Domain Name
Pay less for domain names. Register your .com, .net , .org and .info domains.
- Web hosting plans for small business
Includes FREE setup, email and 24x7 technical support. Searchen Networks web hosting plans are ideal for most individuals and small business.
- Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing and Finding Help Want to improve your search engine marketing capabilities but do not know where to go to get help?
- Credit Cards
FInd the right credit card for you.