Food that cures found in home!
Health plays an important role in ones life.As theysay "health is
wealth"means more than it speaks. One should
take care of all body parts to remain healthy and beautifull.
One does not realise that food from kitchenshelf can be a blessing
to cure some ailments. There are many food which form the kitchen
its HONEY honey!(skin and hair)
Honey i call it a miracle ingredient giving me all treatments even when i am travelling or at home.
- Wanna EXFOLIATE SKIN easy and best way is to add baking soda to honey and rub in circular motions .Baking soda and cleaning properties of honey will remove dead cells,shrink pores and compatible to all skin types (even sensitive skin like mine).
- SUN PROTECTION cure is honey as it helps treating sun tan and sunburn.Mix honey with coconut oil and let it rest for 20 min and voila see your new sparkling face! It is a good Make up remover too!
- SCARS and blemishes are faded away if honey is applied with drops of lemon.Its anti inflammatory properties prevent breakouts,acne and antibacterial properties treat the infection.
- DARK CIRCLES :Apply almond oil mixed with honey and after 10 min rinse it followed by a good moisturizer.
- DULL skin after a days work is made fresh and clean by mixing honey with aloevera gel.Apply this and say bye bye to wrinkles too!This mixtures does wonder to hair too if applied on washed hair regularly!
- LUSTROUS HAIR masks are honey favorite. Apply honey mixed with water and apply on hair length for 20-25 min and you will see shine and moisture back in hair.PLEASE do it regularly atleast once a week.
- For conditioning and treating colored hair vinegar with honey is the best combination.I have been able to manage my streaks with this method.
- Also honey applied regularly on hair bleaches hair to a golden tint which looks natural and glows in sunlight!
- For dull hair apply mixture of honey and olive oil in hair and wrap with a warm towel for half an hour.
- Excellent for cough and aesthma.
- Taken with milk helps in curing threatened abortions, premature labour, excessive bleeding and white-discharge.
- Two grains of hing dissolved in tablespoon of coconut oil helps in swellings caused by arthritis, muscle pain etc.
- It is a good digestive food.
- Tonic for growing child. soak 3-5 almonds in water and them remove the skin. Grind, add milk and honey and see your child growwith strong bones and good health.
- It increases libido and enhances sexual performance. Cut and boil few drumstick fruits and collect their pulp. Grind few almond alonnf with this pulp with small amount of saffron.
- To stop hair fall apply a little almond oil regularly.
- In case of tooth ache and gum diseases burn shell of almonds, powder and use as tooth powder.
- To improve comlexion mix equal quantities of almond oil and honey and apply on face.
- To get relief from muscular pain mix equal parts of almond oil and garlic oil and massage over affected area.
- In summer eat almond after removing brown skin as it produces lot of heat.
- Consuming with warm water helps in asthma relief.
- In case of cough take it with honey.
- Taking of pepper powder with oil pacifies eczema and scabies. Rubbing of pepper powder with honey as eye-ointment helps eliminate sleep.
- Take one betel leaf with 10 gms pepper powder, followed by intake of cold water to cure obesity.
- When applied on wound it helps clooting of blood.
Prepared by churning curd with water
- It increases appetite and digestive power. Drives tireness and thirst.
- Drinking buttermilk by adding sugar prevents diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Drinking buttermilk with raw sugar alleviates urinary disease especially ureamia.
- In jaundice buttermilk with soft rice is an ideal diet.
- Complain of severe burning and intense itching in rectum after passing stools can be treated by taking buttermilk and lemon juice with bland diet.
- Application of buttermilk compresses along with pinch of turmeric powder controls eczema, scabies etc.
- Cooking meat with buttermilk makes it soft and easy to digest.
- The gel of aloe vera is potent and it is got from the leaves. In minor cuts, bruises and scraps heal quickly on application of the gel.
- It helps to heal the blisters and sores.
- Aloe Vera is useful to treat cracks and beneficial for dry skin. Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
- Lowers high cholestrol.
- Boosts the oxgenation of your blood.
- Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
- Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
- Stabilizes blood sugar.
- Nourishes the body with viTamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
- Speeds rocovery from injury or physical exertion.
- Applying fresh gel with cucumber juice and lemons makes the best moisturizer.
- Eating a ripe banana with cardamom before going to bed cures constipation.
- To cure nausea boil mint leaves and then add cardamom seeds.
- To cure bad-breathe and sore throat prepare an infusion of cardamom,cannamon and bay-leaves.
- Sniffing fine powder with black pepper relieves nose blockage.
- Combination of cardamom with saunf trats indigestion.
- Having castor oil once in three months cleans digestive system.
- It prevents fungal infections on foot and itching due to sweat between toes.
- Application of oil after shaving makes skin soft, and heals minor wounds.
- The frequent and regular application of oil on corns will reduce pain and allow healing without surgery.
- Application of oil on head prevents hair-fall.
- Apply on eyelashes and eyebrows for their growth.
- Reduces dark circles underskin.
- Application of warm oil on joints relieves from pain and arthritis.
- Massaging oil on head relieves headache and gives a sound sleep.
- Applied on navel and lower abdominal relieves premenstrual pain.
- To enhance breast milk secretion mothers should apply on breast.
- Warm oil applied on stretch marks is beneficial.
- Banana is known for promoting healthy digestion and creating a feeling of youthfulness.
- It is the only raw fruit which can be eaten without distress in chronic ulcer cases.
- Banana are of great value in constipation and diarrhea .
- Mashed banana together with little salt is a very valuable remedy for dysentery.
- Being high in iron content, bananas are beneficial in the treatment of anemia.
- The fruit is very useful for those who are allergic to certain foods and who suffer in consequence from skin rashes or digestive disorders or asthma.
- Bananas are valuable in kidney disorders .
- A diet consisting of bananas and skimmed milk is considered an effective remedy for weight reduction.
- Cooked banana flower eaten with curd is considered an effective medicine for menstrual disorders like painful menstruation and excessive bleeding.