- Personal Health Information & Self-Help
10 Most Inspiring Positive Attitude Books to Read First Thing in the Morning
One of the most successful ways to bring your positive attitude up every day is reading attitude books for 15 minutes in the morning.
There is no secret there, simply exposing yourself to a positive message preloads you with good spirit, helps you make better decisions during the day. It also helps you to react positively to any stressful or conflict situations.
So how do you do it?
Simply, make yourself a cup of tea or coffee, whichever you prefer. Open a book and start reading. Don't think of anything else. Just indulge in the words you're reading. Continue for 15 minutes and then stop. Go about your day but notice the change in you.
Other Book Recommendations:
Of course this method doesn't work from day one. You need to practice every day. But it does work and soon you will notice that on yourself.
If you keep practicing.
Wondering now which books would be the best ones to start with?
Look at the list below, it contains 10 most inspiring personal attitude books. Generations have been inspired by them and so can you.
3. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
4. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
5. The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper and Loren Long
6. Dream Big by Ian Falconer
7. A Message to Garcia by Elbert Hubbard
8. He Who Thinks He Can by Orison Swett Marden
9. The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
10. Little Gold Book of YES!Attitude by Jeffrey Gitomer
My other hub: Freelance Writer Career