Top 10 Foods That are Great for Our Skin
1. Fish - The primary nutrients that make seafood so good for your complexion are zinc and omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids reduce dryness and inflammation. Zinc sloughs off dead skin, which gives the skin a nice glow. Salmon has rich omega 3 fatty acid. Time to cook some fish for your meal!
2. Almonds - Almonds are stuffed with Vitamin E, which defends against sun damage. Eat almonds for snack per say.
3. Strawberries - Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C. It ward off wrinkles and age related dryness. You can munch on strawberries whenever you feel like it.
4. Chocolate - Cocoa hydrates your skin, making it firmer and supple. Make a cup of hot cocoa is great for winter.
5. Coffee - For those coffee lovers, drinking a cup of coffee per day lower the chance of developing skin cancer.
6. Greek Yogurt - The protein that you eat from dairy, like yogurt, helps skin becomes firmer. Greek yogurt is more beneficial than other yogurt.
7. Tomatoes - Tomatoes have lycopene which protect your skin from sunburn. Have a slice of tomato in your sandwich or dices of tomatoes in your salad.
8. Red and Green Veggies - They are full of beta carotene. It prevent cell damage and premature aging. Add some spinach for your salad per say.
9. Sweet Potatoes - Sweet potato is packed with vitamin A, which may reduce your melanoma risk.
10. Whole Grains - Improve your complexion, clear and moisturized skin.