13 Of the most compelling barley grass benefits
Barley grass vs. synthetic supplements
How much do you spend on your monthly supply of the vitamins and minerals you keep blindly trusting are benefiting your health?
You take calcium to avoid osteoporosis. Magnesium for the nightly cramps. Iron because you're a vegetarian.
And so it goes.
Your mistake has been to believe the manufacturers who claim you need their wares for continued good health. What you haven't been told is that synthetic supplements can be dangerous.
It's simple really. Your body doesn't know what to do with them because it doesn't recognize synthetic supplements as food.
With barley grass, because your body sees it as food and not a supplement, it utilizes it almost completely if you are not overdoing your consumption.
What is boils down to is that at best, you are wasting your money buying synthetic supplements and at worst, you are killing yourself. Slowly. Painfully.
And it's only years later that you may begin paying the ultimate price of your choice.
Dr Berg explains the difference between wholefoods and synthetic supplements
Let us know!
How much do you spend monthly on multivitamins?
Are all barley grass products equal?
Just because the bottle says "barley grass" doesn't mean the nutritional value of all of the different brands is the same.
Some may be a lot more expensive than others, but this also doesn't mean the nutritional value is the same.
Mary-Ann Shearer, South Africa's original natural health guru, explains the following:
"Since the introduction of barley grass nearly 20 years ago and it’s phenomenal success, there have been a variety of copy cat companies promoting their products as superior. One of them, a local company, dropped off a bottle of barley grass for me to try. The rep that dropped off the samples not only smelt like an ashtray, but promised that she would send or drop off research that backs her claims. That was over 10 years ago! Unlike Barley grass juice, this product is not juiced before dried. It is just dried, roots and all and ground into a pulp. What you get then is mostly fibre with very little nutrient content. The grey colour speaks for itself."
Not all barley grass products are equal
What is "BarleyLife"?
Barleylife is the original barley green product made by AIM. It's 100% natural, green barley grass juice powder concentrated whole food that helps provide the daily nutrition you need to develop and maintain good health.
It's the only barley green product South Africa's original natural health guru and world famous author Mary-Ann Shearer promotes, because she's done the research on it and takes it herself.
AIM's Barleylife is a superior barley green product
What does Barleylife's barley green do in the body?
It detoxifies and cleans your cells (which determine ill health or good health) and strengthens your immune system (to fight illness and disease) by providing high quality nutrients that are found in the most nutritious food in the world. Because it’s a food, not a chemically created supplement, the body recognises how to use it.
AIM BarleyLife is very alkaline in the body.
When your diet consists mostly of acid forming food, your cells cannot fight for your health, so your aim should be to consume more foods that are alkaline forming than acid forming. You should strive for an 80% alkaline and 20% acid diet every day.
Most of us consume a primarily acid forming diet. These are all acid forming in the blood:
- Rice, pasta
- Meat, fish, chicken
- All processed foods
- Fried foods
- Cakes, pies
- Cooked fruit
- Cereals and porridge
- Dairy and cheese
Alkaline forming foods are fresh fruit, fresh or cooked veggies and raw almond nuts.
You can see that most of us are not really eating healthily at all.
We are destined for health problems.
The alkalinity from Barleylife's natural chlorophyll helps to neutralize acid toxicity in the body.
The chlorophyll cleans and balances the chemical levels in the body. This restores their natural biological function while providing our cells with more “fighting” power, and maintains them.
Cells are what keep us alive and well. When cells start dying, they stay dead. So we need to look after them.
Your alkaline level determines your health
What's in Barleylife?
AIM BarleyLife contains 23 minerals:
- 16 - 19 vitamins
- 18 amino acids including 8 essential ones (which the body cannot produce)
- About 300 enzymes
- Generous amounts of super-oxide dismutase (SOD) and is very rich in chlorophyll
- Brown rice, kelp and maltodextrin. Kelp provides small amounts over 50 trace minerals which Dr. Haglwara has determined to be essential to our diet. The brown rice provides a base for the barley juice to be sprayed upon and the maltodextrin is a corn base preservative which coats the barley juice and protects or shields the chlorophyll from oxidization, ensuring a safe, stable product able to be stored for up to three years.
About Dr Hagiwara, creator of Barleylife
How will the barley green in Barleylife help you?
There are so many mind-blowing reasons for choosing barley green over synthetic supplements, but here are 13 of some of the most compelling reasons:
- Protection against development of cancers, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, osteoporosis and neuro-degenerative diseases
- Reduces body odor
- Very powerful anti-inflammatory action for joints and tissues, so diseases which are caused by inflammation are fought (e.g. arthritis, bursitis, and gout)
- Anti-degenerative because of its alkalinity in the system
- Helps improve skin, hair, mucous membranes
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Prevents anemia
- Delivers two to three times more nutrients, per serving than found in a typical serving of green vegetables
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Increases overall energy
- Includes a complete profile of amino acids (among their most important tasks are the optimal transport and optimal storage of all nutrients)
- Exhibits cholesterol-lowering effects
- Gives you the advantage of juicing without the mess
Barley green = total health
Why is Barleylife the King of barley green?
BarleyLife was developed as a result of more than 25 years of research.
Most vitamin supplements are not fully utilized by the body because they are chemically produced, so 95% of it simply gets flushed down the toilet.
Most vitamin supplements actually cause more harm than good, because the body doesn’t recognize the ingredients as food and the amounts of vitamins and minerals and the mix may not be right to be utilized by the body’s intelligence.
If you find a wholefood supplement that is not chemically created, you need to consider the soil it’s grown in, how it’s harvested, what’s added to it, and how it’s preserved. Because even if the food that is used is a “superfood”, if these elements are questionable, much of the nutrient value is lost.
The barley green in Barleylife is:
- Grown in good soil in an ideal climate.
- The crop is only grown once.
- An advanced processing technology is used, in which the barley leaves are harvested when their nutrients are most potent and alive. Within minutes of harvesting, the leaves are juiced (not milled, as in many other barley grass products) and processed using the most advanced and efficient cold processing method for maximum freshness and nutrition.
Maltodextrin is added to the juice to act as a buffer between the enzymes and other molecules, stabilizing and maintaining the nutrients.
The juice is spray-dried, using a special, low-temperature process to ensure the maximum amount of nutrients is kept, and preserves the delicate balance of nutrients and phytochemicals. This nutrient-dense, whole food becomes an ideal fast food and an essential way of getting enough servings of juiced green leaves.
Lastly, the nutrients in BarleyLife are in natural proportions without synthetic or genetic modification, so the body utilizes them fully.
If you can't take the grassy taste, get it in capsule form...
Stop wasting your well-earned money on fake supplements. Give your body whole foods. The best whole food you can give your body is barley green. And out of all the barley green products, Barleylife has proven to be the King of the greens in my eyes.