30 Weight-Loss Tips for Your Daily Routine Part 2
An apple a day keeps the doctors away.
So, how were the first ten tips for you? Good I assume! If you haven’t read them yet, make sure you check this hub (CLICK HERE).
But before I continue, I will distract you with some cool quotes that may motivate you more!
If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end. ~ Julius Erving
Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. ~ Unknown
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. ~ David Viscott
The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something. ~ Carl Sandburg
Now, here are tips 11-20 of making weight loss as part of your daily routine.
11. Studies from Washington State and Brazil shows that eating three apples or pears a day help you lose weight. How is this possible? Apples are packed with fiber and water that makes your stomach wants less.
12. Get a small non-fat latte and a small low-fat raisin or a carrot muffin than your usual large caffe and chocolate cream cheese muffin. That will help you save 340 calories.
13. Most of us love to go shopping! I know this will sound crazy but try on at least ten outfits. There is no need to buy it anyway! Just shop until the pound drop! This helps you burn 60 calories.
14. This will sound hilarious. Instead of ordering a quarter pounders with cheese try for cheeseburger happy meal. This will help you save 390 calories.
15. There are times that we need to stand for awhile, like waiting in line, make use of this. Stand evenly on both feet, clasp hands behind your back and squeeze your shoulder together to open your chest. Hold for a couple of seconds while breathing in and out slowly, taking longer inhale. This is a simple yoga move to help you stimulate the nervous system.
16. Start ordering soup or making one instead of a salad soaked with tablespoons of full-fat ranch, makes you save twice the calories. Why? Because you will feel fuller that make you eat less. This saves 100 calories.
17. If you love pasta, try substituting whole-grain pasta with semolina and you will easily get satisfied with a smaller portion. This saves you 50 calories. Another option is using the same amount of oat-bran pasta to help you save 90 calories.
18. Taking the stairs for a total of about two minutes, five days a week, will give you the same calorie-burning results as walking for about 20 minutes. This helps burn 100-140 calories.
19. Fruit helps cave the craving, like pies? Try sprinkling fresh fruits with some splenda or equal, cover and nuke for a minute or so. Tastes just like pie filling. This will help you save 70 calories.
20. Cake is totally delicious! Pick up an angel food cake for dessert. It is packed with air and has fewer than half the calories of a pound of cake. This helps you save 70 calories.
So that is our next 10 tips to enjoy and try out. Some sounds crazy, like going for shopping just trying outfits, right? I believe the more you move your body the more calories you can burn. And again, stay tuned for the last 10 tips that I will be sharing tomorrow. :-)
- 50 Weight Loss Secrets and Slim Down Tips | Reader's Digest
Make these weight-loss tips a part of your daily routine!