5 Effective ways to fight against teen depression
Teen depression is one of the critical diseases for each and every family. This problem is not only spreading among young people but also increasing rapidly among old citizens. Young generation belongs to the top position of the society but at the same time they have to face this unexpected disease due to different reasons. By the way in this part we will try a little of knowing about the answer against teen depression.
We will try to inform you about 5 particular strong solutions for depression in this article. Let me try to inform you with a list.
- Should not be separated: An effected person has to face a lot of disadvantages when he/she fall into it. He/she must fall into for a specific reason so that when the patient remain separated he/she may easily become sad. So it a simple advise to the patients to attend in a crowed and do not live alone.
- Make your body healthy: Body is the key to happiness. Sometimes it happens for the patient that they could not take care of their body so that they become ill and lose all zest and interest. It is very important to take good food otherwise you do not fight against it, you must take regular exercise. Thus you feel a happy and beautiful circle of life.
- Prohibit drug addiction: Drug addiction is a dangerous disease in our society. Day by day our young people are getting disable only for drug addiction. They feel it is a source of power, encouragement or pleasure but actually this is a killer and it kills their life. They also think drug can reduce but they do not realize that they are dwelling on the haven of foolishness. It does not reduce depression rather then it increases depression.
- Take doctor’s advises for your stresses: Depressing is a psychological problem so a psychiatrist can give a good suggestion for this problem. If you realize your problem is not welling so you may take suggestion because this illness it not a subject of avoiding. So before you are attacked badly go to the doctor.
- Give rest to your mind: Normally we have to do a lot as our regular routine. We go to college, university, playing games, gossiping with friends, do homework etc. that is why, we do get time to take rest. As a result day by day we become like machine or computer and the level of depression are increasing at alarming rate. if we take sufficient rest we may lead a happy and peaceful life.
Finally we realize that teen depression is a big threat for our family, society, as well as our country. We must stop it at this moment otherwise our young generation will fall into a dangerous situation. A survey recently published that depression will be the second reason for heart attack in coming decades. In 2001 World Health Organization (WHO) said it is one of the serious reasons for coronary heart disease..