- Alternative & Natural Medicine
A Ray of Light and Colour Therapy
Biological Laser Therapy
What is it?
It is a cold laser 3b light system that is employed in therapy for Chronic illnesses.
What does it do?
- It potentiates the production of energy in tissue cells and mimics the anticoagulant effect of Asprin.
- It improves micro-circulation and therefore oxygenation in tissues.
- It normalises the immune system.
- It acts as an anti-allergic agent.
- It has also been shown to improve kidney and liver function.
- It has a positive effect on diabetics,fat metabolic disorders,liver disease and nervous tissue.
What is the method?
Soft laser beams(red,green,blue) are directed into the vein via a canulla or butterfly for 20-60minutes.This is repeated daily for 10 days and the cycle repeated every 120 days.
What are the benefits?
The main result is in the huge improvement in the "Quality of Life" of the individual.
What are the side effects?
No major side effectshave been reported but minor effects include:
- Mild drop in blood pressure.
- Bleeding tendencies if the patient is taking Warfarin.
- Hypoglycaemia if the patient is taking insulin.
The History of Laser Therapy
This type of treatment was first introduced into clinical practice by two former Soviet Union doctors,V.S.Sergiewski and E.N.Meschalkin,in 1981.The doctors became fustrated with the poor quality of health demonstrated by their chronic kidney,liver,pancreas,diabetic diseased patients despite numerous increments in medication that failed to stem the disease progress.
They were already aware that some university centres have employed red laser irradiation of the blood pre and post-operatively to achieve improved oxygenation of the surgical patient.
In 1960,in the U.S.A.,red laser irradiation was similarly employed to achieve maximum oxygenation of the blood in the extracorporeal circulation during heart transplant.Their own in-vitro studies yielded results beyond their expectations.
Who Can Benefit From This Therapy?
- Patients in Australia with Macular Degeneration and Retinitis Pigmentosa saw a 30% improvement in their visual field.
- In Austria patients with Tinnitus report subjective improvement of more than 50% after 3 months.
- In Italy a combination of photosensitizer and laser blood irradiation,allowed the destruction of Malignant Tumors and Matastatic Cells via photodynamic therapy.
- In Italy again, physical performance of sportsmen was showing over 100% improvement after treatment.
- In Tehran,studies conducted at the University Cardiology Research Centre, suggests low level laser therapy improved myocardial perfusion in Chronic Stable Angina,thereby reducing the frequency of further attacks.
- In Germany, laser blood irradiation led to a highly significant improvement in the quality of life of patients with Multiple Sclerosis.
Is This Treatment Safe?
The only inconvenience is the veno-puncture.
This treatment cannot be used on its own.
It has to complement conventional therapy.
Watch the video which shows an alternative light therapy treatment for wound healing in a diabetic sufferer.Very impressive don't you think?