- Alternative & Natural Medicine»
- Herbal Remedies
Lung Tonic Tea: Breathe Better With This Simple Tea That Helps Improve Lung Function and Immunity.
Rate This Tea
- Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)
- Plantain (Plantago major)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Rosemary (Rosamarinus officinalis)
- Marshmallow (Althea officinalis), Root
- Mix ingredients together in equal parts and place in glass container with tight fitting lid.
- Measure out 1 tsp of herb mixture and place in 1 cup of hot water.
- Steep 10 minutes. Strain and enjoy.
Where To Find Ingredients.
Most of the ingredient are east to find at any health food store, or any store for that matter. Plantain and marshmallow may need to be ordered online though. These are three companies online that I generally get my herbs from:
They are all reputable companies & give the Latin binomial of the herb so you know you are getting the correct one. None of them require large orders either.
A Note On Herbs:
When using herbs, especially therapeutically, it is important to do some research on them. This is the reason I always have the Latin binomial of the herbs I talk about included. Some herbs may have the same common name or it may have several subspecies that have different therapeutic properties, lavender is one such herb.
Caution: Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
Disclaimer: This information is not approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness or disease.