Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera, commonly known as Barbados or Curacao Aloe. It can help to restore your body’s pH balance. Glucomannan is the main ingredient for aloe's moisturising and healing properties.
The vitamins and minerals in aloe strengthens the hair, prevents hair loss, dandruff and encourages healthy shiny hair. It is rich in amino acids and nourishes, and protects your hair.
Anti aging And Health Benefits
- Aloe is an effective moisturizer and has properties that may help with signs of aging. It can help improve blood circulation.
- It moisturizes the skin and its ideal for use on oily skin. Including aloe gel in your diet will increase the body’s collagen and improve the elasticity of your skin.
- Aloe leaves contain a rich source of antioxidants including beta-carotene, vitamin C and E which keeps the skin hydrated. It fights aging.
- Aloe works to help expel toxins from the colon, leaving you refreshed and rejuvenated. Because of its high mineral content amino acids and vitamins, aloe vera is a natural anti-inflammatory food. It’s an aid for digestion and removes unwanted toxins built-up in the system.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Lowers high cholesterol and protects the heart.
- Protects the lungs
- It stabilizers blood sugar
- And increases the oxygenation of your blood
- Eases inflammation and arthritis
- Prevents kidney stones
- Alkalizes the body
- Reduces high blood pressure
Aloe Gets Rid of Acne
- Aloe vera juice gives you a glowing complexion.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in vitamins A, B and E as well as amino acids. Aloe juice heals skin of acne, eczema and skin ulcers quickly.
- Aloe vera gel is a fleshy gel-like interior part of aloe leaves. Aloe juice strengthens vessel walls.
- Acne, is caused when the follicles of your skin becomes clogged, and can be embarrassing.
- Aloe helps to get rid of acne as it contains glycoproteins which reduces inflammation and helps with healing.
- The anti-inflammatory action of aloe vera supplies fast relief from hemorrhoids. It clears the symptoms rapidly.
- For internal hemorrhoids remove the thorns on the side of the aloe leaf, then cut strips of the aloe leaf and freeze it.
- Apply it on the inflamed area for a reduction in inflammation and a cold compress.
- For external ones, apply the gel extracted from aloe leaves to soothe the swollen veins.
Aloe And HIV
The anti - viral activity of the immune strengthening compounds glucomannan in aloe have been confirmed with several studies.
Glucomannan improves the anti viral activity against HIV-1, influenza virus, and measles virus.
Researchers confirm that glucomannan has the ability to improve the action of AZT, thus reducing the amount of AZT required. Although it is not a cure for AIDS, it does encourage hope. Aloe strengthens the immune system. A strong immune system is needed for people with HIV to stay healthy.
Aloe Vera A Miracle Plant
Living Food For Health - Dr G McKeith's
Aloe Vera Gel Research Review. Natural Medicine Journal
Sheets MA, unger BA Giggleman GF. Jr. Tizard IR Studies of the effect of acemannan on retrovirus infections.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2016 Anita Hasch