- Diseases, Disorders & Conditions»
Astrology and Cancer Disease Cure
Cancer Planetary Combinations,Treatment and Gem Therapy
Cancer can be defined as the abnormal growth of body cells. This growth can be benign or malignant. Benign is considered non-cancerous and malignant is cancerous. Cancer can affect just about every organ in the human body. The popular methods of treating Cancer are Surgery, Radiation and Chemo Therapy. There are several types of Cancer and more and more types are getting discovered. Some of the most known types of Cancer are Bone Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Carcinoma and Melanoma.
However, the good news is that Cancer disease is not hereditary or contagious. If detected early it can be completely cured. Given below are planetary combinations and conditions in Horoscope that may result in Cancer.
Planet Combinations and Conditions in Horoscope causing Cancer
Some Planetary Combinations in Horoscope can be an indication of Cancer. Some combinations which causes Cancer are
- Moon afflicted by 3 malefic Planets in any Sign.
- Conjunction of Saturn, Ketu and Jupiter in any Sign.
- Conjunction of Jupiter, Ketu and Venus in any Sign.
- Conjunction of Moon, Ketu and Saturn
- Conjunction of Moon, Ketu and Mars
- Conjunction of Moon, Rahu and Saturn
- Mars positioned in the 6th and in fixed signs.
- Saturn positioned in the 6th and in dual signs
- Evil Relationship between Jupiter and Saturn in the Birth Chart.
Some of the famous personalities who had Cancer are Scientist Madame Marie Curie, Poet Rupert Brooke, Spiritual leader Ramkrishna Paramahansa and the former President of India Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy.
Saturn controls the stomach and brain which are two vital parts of the body. According to Gem Therapy Blue Sapphire, the gemstone of Saturn, along with red coral can be worn to prevent further development of this disease. Since blue sapphire is a very cold stone some precautions should be taken before wearing it like wearing a red thread around the waist, a copper ring on little finger and a red coral ring on third finger.
What to do after Cancer Diagnosis?
© 2009 Anamika S