- Diseases, Disorders & Conditions
What is Causing My Back Pain, 4 Unusual Causes
Back Pain Aside, Your Skeleton is Your Ride!
Knowing where and why you have pain is vital information for survival and allows humans to stay alive for approximately a century. Knowing "The Four Unique Causes of Your Backache" can keep you alive today. The human skeleton is the transport device we use to carry our organs, our flesh, and our bones. Without it, we would be floundering about on the deck or wriggling our way to our destination. Included in the configuration is our spine and its fluid, referred to most of the time as the "back." It keeps all four of our limbs, our organs and our nerves in communication with our brain, which is the master of the entire human machine.
This communication highway (the spine and its fluid ) is the most important segment of the operating system and requires care and attention to keep it in good shape for the approximate 100 years we will be needing it; keeping us on the move and providing voluntary, as well as involuntary information for our convenience and survival. The importance of maintaining good back health—by knowing the causes of back pain, including the four unique causes of back pain you will learn here today—is a critical and life-long requirement that YOU must attend to. Your skeleton (back) requires constant maintenance and tune-ups to keep it in good functioning order just like any other transportation device on earth.
Get into a comfortable position with these Back pain aides. Just Click on your favorite now!
If we truly consider the fact that, for the most part, our spine (back) needs to be in good condition and running smoothly for a time span of approximately 100 years, we need to take very good care of it as well as being aware of its troubled disorders. Built into our back are thousands and even millions of tiny tattle-tales we refer to as nerves. These tattle-tales tell our brain when and where on our body something bad or dangerous is occurring, or that it has already occurred. This is basically how we determine if we have been damaged. It is natures way of warning us to protect ourselves so we can potentially make it to that one hundred year goal we have been designed for.
A Screaming Backache
In some instances these nerves, or tattle-tales are in a state of constant chatter. Or, as more familiarly referred to as, an aching back. The tattle-tales may not be screaming at each other, but someone is surely being nagged about the situation making it difficult for you to concentrate on anything else. These chatter boxes (back nerves) bring us awareness so we will better tend to our aches by acting gingerly or seeking pharmaceuticals to relieve this discomfort, basically trying anything to just shut them up! However, we should be more willing to listen to our nagging tattle-tales with a more astute ear. In some cases this is how we discover new or time rendered ailments that require true medical attention. It is very important for you to learn the four secret causes of back pain, before the tattle-tales have to bring it up in conversation at what may be a very inconvenient time!
This video offers a couple of easy lower back excersises
Back Pain Effects Approximately 85% of Americans
THE FOUR SECRET CAUSES OF BACK PAIN
Back pain effects approximately 85% of Americans today. However how old you get or how much use your back has endured is not always the cause for this pain. Recent research proves that the discomfort of back pain can be caused by one of these four quiet intruders. Below you will find four secret causes of back ache or back pain that you should listen to and be aware of regardless of what a nagging pain in the neck (but that's another article ) they may be.
Quiting smoking can help relieve your back pain
4 Causes of Back Pain
1). You are feeling down emotionally.
- Depression and stress can magnify pain that is not that bad or is even considered to be minor. Your mood is derived from a chemical balance or imbalance in the brain. Your mood can effect the chemicals as much as the chemicals can effect your mood. Kind of a which came first chicken or egg thing. If these chemicals get out of whack (usually hormones) they can effect how your body perceives pain. So a distressed emotional state can definitely cause your back to hurt. Many studies in the past concerning these kinds of chemical imbalances have proven to cause very real, imagined back pain.
2). You are low on vitamin D.
- When your body is lacking in vitamin D, it can cause chronic back pain that is not related to injury or disease. Your Lumbar or lower back appears to be more readily involved with this type of vitamin D deficiency caused chronic back pain. Asking your doctor about taking a higher dose of D could help ease your discomfort. Stewart B. Leavitt, PhD, a pain management specialist suggests that with 2,000 IU of-D3per day, the pain is reduced significantly in this situation.
3). You are not very regular.
- To prevent constipation, drink more water, eat high-fiber or more fiber-rich produce and grains, while increasing your daily exercise. A blockage in your lower intestine can cause pressure in your lower back. The longer the condition is allowed to persist the worse it gets causing increased discomfort. Using over-the-counter medications to help with this may not be the best choice. Over use of this type of product can lead to a dependence on them. Making the situation one that requires medication under any condition.
4). You have scoliosis that has not been diagnosed.
- It may sound improbable, but it is not as uncommon as you would think. If you have a mild case of scoliosis, it could have been over looked. Even as you age the lack of calcium (see #2 above) combined with weak back muscles have been shown to cause misaligned spines. As you get older, this diagnosis can get harder for your doctor to separate from over use injuries or disk issues. Degenerative scoliosis can be prevented to some degree, if you take care of your body by exercising for back strength, keep your weight at a healthy measure, and don't smoke. The earlier you start to practice these things the better off your spine health will be.
Ending Back Pain
I hope you have discovered the reason for your hidden back pain among the four secret causes of back pain listed here. Just remember, take care of your skeleton ride and possibly it will get you to where you are going for each of those 100 years we were intended to travel.