My Basic Pranic Healing Course Lessons
I took my first Basic Pranic Healing course in June 2012 with course teachers Healer Jeffrey Vincent Noble and Master Pranic Healer, Dr. Glenn Mendoza. The class was jam packed with life-changing information and practical application for self-healing and the healing of others. The two-day course ran from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday and has become an annual event.
Prana is the vital energy or life force that keeps the body alive and healthy; and it accelerates the body’s natural healing process. Pranic healing, a system founded by Master Choa Kok Sui, has been described as acupuncture without needles; safe, highly effective and complementary; with no physical contact necessary. However, please bear in mind that pranic healing is not a replacement for doctors or medicine.
11 Major Chakras
The class was incredibly enlightening for all participants, from the preparation exercises and Meditation on Twin Hearts to the practicing of the techniques on one another. We also learned to do Pranic Healing remotely on distant subjects and on ourselves. The Twin Hearts Meditation starts with an invocation and channels divine energy through the practitioner from the crown chakra (top of head entry point) and the heart chakra (center of emotional heart), filling him with divine light, love and power. This energy is used to bless the earth with loving-kindness, peace, joy and forgiveness.
We learned how to sensitize our hands to scan or feel and measure the energy of the subject before and after the healing work application, and we learned the following 11 major Chakras (energy centers) that are cleansed and energized in the healing process:
- Crown – located at the crown of the head, it controls and energizes the pineal gland, brain and the entire body. Higher intuition.
- Forehead – located at the center of the forehead, it controls and energizes the pineal gland and nervous system. Lower intuition.
- Ajna – located at the area between the eyebrows, it controls and energizes the pituitary gland, endocrine glands, and energizes the brain to a certain extent. Also affects the eyes and nose. Abstract mind.
- Throat – located at the center of the throat, it controls and energizes the throat, thyroid glands, parathyroid glands and the lymphatic systems.
- Heart (front and back) – located at the center of the chest and at the back of the heart, it energizes and controls the heart, thymus gland and the circulatory system. The back primarily controls and energizes the lungs. Higher emotions (mercy, compassion, loving kindness).
- Solar Plexus (front and back) – located at the hollow area between the ribs and back, it controls and energizes the gastrointestinal system. Lower emotions (courage, anger, aggression).
- Spleen (front and back) – located on the middle part of the left bottom rib. The spleen purifies the blood of disease causing germs and destroys worn-out blood cells.
- Navel – located on the navel, it controls and energizes the intestines and appendix. Instinct of knowing.
- Sex – located on the pubic area, it controls and energizes the sexual organs and the bladder. Procreation.
- Meng Mein – located at the back of navel, it serves as the pumping station in the spine and is responsible for the upward flow of subtle pranic energies coming from the basic chakra.
- Basic (Root) – located at the base of spine or coccyx area. It controls, energizes and strengthens the whole visible physical body. Self-survival, self-preservation.
Important Factors to Remember
Three important factors to remember are to always:
- Invoke for protection and guidance.
- Use a Bioplasmic Waste Disposal Unit for dumping during the energy cleansing.
- Release or disconnect from the patient after the Pranic Healing session is complete.
It was interesting to discover that energy exists in all things and can be scanned to see what or who is good for you. The class progressed such that we received additional information learned in more advanced courses of Pranic Healing.
The Basic Pranic Healing course is just the beginning of the real work to review, study and practice, practice, practice. Practice of the principles, procedures and pranic breathing exercises. In the case of pranic distant healing, one must remember that we are all interconnected and the energy flows to where thought or intention is focused. The overall practice of Pranic Healing will most assuredly increase, strengthen and deepen your connection to God.
Jo Anne Meekins
Inspired 4 U
Introduction to Pranic Healing, Part 1
© 2018 Jo Anne Meekins