Beauties Only Skin Deep
I have been quite anxious to write about this topic and over the course of the last several weeks I have actually observed others from the mall to the gym and have concluded that beauty does begin within a person. You can purchase designer clothing and work-out until your buns are so hard they can bounce,you can diet for months until you feel thin and attractive but if you don't feel beautiful on the inside , you are certainly not going to be beautiful on the outside. So for those of you who do not feel as beautiful as the next person and it doesn't matter what your size, shape,or color you are it is about beginning with the inside the following are some tips to jump start your beauty.
Seven ways to bring out your inner beauty
1. Look in the mirror and say to yourself "I LOVE ME" it isn't vane it is the beginning of a wonderful process. Love yourself for who you are not what the media wants us to be. Alter your behavior towards others say something positive to them and not negative , this can boost your inner beauty.
2. Judge others on what they can do, not on what they look like. When you look at the superficial things, like clothing,hair and facial features you begin to develop a very shallow personality. Always treat people equal and fairly as one good turn deserves another.
3. Take the time to assist others who are in need ,volunteer ,help a neighbor ,listen to a friend and you will see your inner beauty begin to sparkle.
4. Conduct yourself with integrity at all times ,do not follow in your friends footsteps be yourself and hold your head high , you never know who is paying attention.
5. Smile at everyone you see as when you smile your inner beauty will radiate and others will see it as well.
6. Be enthusiatic about life as others will be atttracted by your positive and upbeat personality and will be drawn to you for who you are.
7. Always pay full attention to others and listen,listen, listen never interrupt as people enjoy when others listen to there needs and wants.
Finally as you work on these changes and continue to be a positive, energetic person your inner beauty will continue to shine through and through.
- Beauty in the Eye of the Beholder, and True Beauty W...
Each of us perceives 'beauty' from an individualized yet culturally defined social gaze. Even from the same social dynamic era, persons have vastly differing opinions, perceptions if you will, of what they...
- Inspirational Quotes on Beauty
When you feel ugly, a few words can be all you need to turn the day around...