10 Cardio Country Music Videos
Feel The Burn
Are you looking for a entertaining and unique way to burn some calories?
I might have found the perfect way.
You not only burn calories, but you could also tone up your body and pick up some dance moves!
I enjoyed conducting my research for these ten best videos to exercise along with.
Let's start that cardio burn with: Keith Urban, Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Alan Jackson, Laura Bell Bundy, Josh Turner, Trace Adkins and Brooks and Dunn!
Toss your excuses out of the window:
- Lack of time
- No motivation
- Don't like country music
- Cowboy hats and boots aren't required so that's not an excuse
- My sofa or chair will miss me
Benefits of burning calories to country music videos:
- Work at your own pace
- Dance solo or invite a few friends
- Teach your children or grandchildren that "moving" is better than "sitting"
- Select one favorite video or watch them all
- Ten videos at 3 minutes each = 30 minutes of cardio
- You could burn between 130-180 calories depending upon your speed
- Turn up the volume to get the workout started
Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility for injuries due to attempting moves that your body isn't accustomed to. Be sure and warm up and stretch your muscles before beginning any exercise routine. Can I get a YEE-HAW?
Luke Bryan - Country Girl (Shake It For Me)
Keith Urban - You Gonna Fly
Tim McGraw - Something Like That
Jason Aldean - My Kinda Party
Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
Josh Turner - Why Don't We Just Dance
Brooks & Dunn - Boot Scootin' Boogie
Laura Bell Bundy - Giddy On Up
Alan Jackson - Good Time
Blake Shelton - Footloose
Do you intend to burn calories from these music videos?
© 2012 Linda Bilyeu