Herb that protects your heart
Arjuna is regarded as Cardio-Protective Herb it's botanical Name is" TERMINALIA ARJUNA" the part used as a medicinal herb is the bark of the tree .the bark is an astringent, sweet, acrid, cooling, aphrodisiac, cardiotonic, urinary astringent, expectorant, alexiteric and is useful in fractures, ulcers, cirrhosis of the liver, hyperhidsis, otalgia and Hypertension and Tachycardia where heart beat is increased.
Discription of the plant:This tree is about 60-80 feet in height. It is large, evergreen tree with a spreading crown and drooping branches..This ayurvedic herb is especially seen in Himalayan forests, Bengal, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh of India. It is commonly found in dry hill areas in the form of rows of several plants by the side of water bodies.The soil under this tree becomes rich in calcium as the leaves are rich in this element.The bark is thick, soft and of red color from inside.Leaves are like that of Guava leaves, White or yellowish flowers are found in groups. Flowering occurs in summer and fruits appear in winter or spring season. Fruit is drupe and is often notched near the top, marked with oblique upward curving striations.arjun yields up to 45 kg dry bark chips on a three year cycle without injury.
- The bark of Arjuna tree is researched as an anti-ischemic and cardio protective agent useful in hypertension and ischemic heart disease.It is a cardiac tonic and cardiac stimulant, anti-hypertensive,
- It's a unique herb that encourage to maintain a healthy heart and reduces the effects of stress and nervousness.
- Arjuna promotes effective cardiac functioning and regulates blood pressure.
- It improves the blood circulation to the heart and also tones the heart
- Even used for increased level of cholesterolin blood - Hyper cholesterolemia.
Dose: As a cardiac protective and supportive herbal supplement.You can take the grounded powder with warm water or the decoction of (half tea spoon ) twice or thrice a day.
A TRUE STORY :
My Mother- in -law Was Detected with Heart Blockage of 80%.she Refused to Be Operated As She Was 75 Years Old.I Gave Her the Decoction (tea)of Arjuna and She Started,At Present She Is in a Very Healthy Condition and Her "e C G" Show a Vast Improvement ,The Doctor Recommended Me to Keep on Giving the Herb to Her so That She Can Keep in Good Health for Ever .