- Alternative & Natural Medicine»
- Home Remedies
Contributors to Gas and Bloating
Sure there are tons of things that are much worse than being gassy on a Friday night when you’re ready to go out with the friendzos for some fun and dancing. But at that moment when you feel all miserable and bloaty, there is nothing worse. Sometimes in order to help yourself out, you need to simply watch what you eat way before the weekend even gets started. Curious as to what foods can cause you a bit of bloating trouble? Here’s a list of some foods to steer clear of:
Beans (baked or dried)
Gas Contributors in Drinks & Food Products
Avoid food that are high in these items:
Ingredients in Artificial Sweeteners
These are mostly items found in sugar-free goods:
Lactose tolerant? If you do find your body has begun to reject milk products here are some substitutes for those that are lactose Intolerant:
4 Main Ways Your Body Can Cause Bloating & Gassiness:
- Inefficient Protein Digestion –If protein doesn’t properly break down it can just sit in the stomach letting off excess gases until it’s broken down.
- Sugars Can’t Breakdown- The body is unable to breakdown certain sugars. Those that aren’t broken down hang out in the stomach letting off gases.
- Good vs Bad Bacteria- If the bad bacteria outweighs the good, they begin to multiply and create an off-balance inside the stomach bloating up your stomach and causing tons of gas.
- Gall Bladder Issues- If your gall bladder isn't on its A-game it can’t regulate bile as it should, causing bloating to wreak havoc on your gut.
Oddly enough, during the research for edibles that cause bloating and gas, a bunch of the same things that were found to also aid in preventing gas. What you have to remind yourself of is that everybody’s body is different and has different responses. What works for you may not work for someone else and vice versa. Unfortunately you may have to go through some trial and error before you can find what won't give you some serious bloat.