Fight heart disease with l-arginine
What is l-arginine
L-arginine is an essential amino acid. It is the precursor of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a life-important molecule. Without it life simply wouldn't be possible. L-arginine converts into nitric oxide in the body. But how does the body get l'arginine?
There are quite a few food items that contain a lot of l-arginine, such as sea lion, stellar and liver, for instance. Unfortunately, it is not everybody's favorite food. There are other circumstances that can lower our nitric oxidation such as poor lifestyle choices, unhealthy diets, lack of exercise and last but not least, too much stress.
In 1998, the scientific community validated the properties of L-arginine with the Nobel Prize in Medicine. Since then l-arginine has become more popular. Today we know that it will provide the body with a lot of incredible health benefits, especially that of cardiovascular health improvements. While constricted blood vessels are dilated, blood can move more freely and supply all organs adequately. L'arginine also encourages the slow removal of build-up reducing the risk of heart attacks. The recommended dosage is 5 grams per day.
Benefits of nitric oxide
- The number one benefit is probably that of noticeable cardiovascular function. L'arginine improves circulation and lowers high blood pressure as well as high cholesterol levels. It supports heart health by dilating blood vessels which increases blood flows to other organs. It also helps remove plaque. L-arginine helps prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Nitric oxide stimulates the release of an important anti aging hormone. This human growth hormone is released by the pituitary gland and may play a major part in the aging process, or at least that part of the aging process that is controlled by us humans.
- L-arginine improves immune functions of the body as it strengthens killer cells to destroy bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites. Furthermore, a healthy immune system also means that we recover from illness or injury much faster.
- L-arginine health products also offer support to people who are trying to find a healthy way to lose weight, lose fat and gain lean muscles. In addition, it gives sports-minded people additional endurance as it promotes creatinine production. The muscles won't get exhausted as fast and won't produce significant amounts of lactic acid. Most people report of no sore muscles after sport or strenous activities.
- L-arginine even supports healthy brain functioning. This can offer support to the elderly who might suffer from dementia by increasing circulation to the brain. It has also shown to help people with learning difficulties.
- In addition, L-arginine has shown phenomenal results in male and female health by balancing hormones, an increased libido to overall sexual enhancements. It has even shown to help with erectile dysfunction symptoms.
Which l-arginine products are the best?
There are literally hundreds of different l'arginine products on the market. Are they all top quality? Probably not. It is best to try what works best for you. Stay away from cheap products and opt for a high-quality l'arginine. At last, it is your health, most likely your heart's health. A month's supply of Argi + or Proargi 9 will cost a lot less than frequent visits to your doctor, heart medication and hospital visits. There is a reason why l'arginine is considered the miracle molecule. It gives us back what stress and bad nutrition take away.
How to take l'arginine
If you choose a high-quality l'arginine product in the form of powder it is best to mix it with clear water. This will provide you the most benefit. It does have a unique taste so if you need to you can mix it with a natural fruit juice. Don't mix it with juices that contain too much added sugar.
L'arginine only has to be taken once. The recommended dosage is 5 grams per day. That is all you need a day. You can't increase your benefits by taken more than that. So stay within the recommended dosage. Healing will take place day by day. You will slowly notice a difference. Some people even notice a rapid improvement in a matter of days. It all depends a little on your overall health.