Cup of Green Tea for Healthy You
Green Tea - A Smart Choice
Today, we share some amazing benefits of Green Tea, for a Healthy You!
Well, there are varieties of teas available in the market that we all are aware of but the healthiest of all is - The Green Tea.
Anything that makes you feel good, healthy and active is the best thing to start your day with. Fitness and health conscious people prefer a cup of Green Tea every morning. It's also listed as one among the healthiest beverages on Earth today.
Starting a day with a cup of green tea refreshes mind, makes body active, you feel healthy and good the whole day.
Originated in China, this beverage is widely used throughout Asia with great benefits, to all but especially to women as it's full of antioxidants and nutrients.
Summary of Benefits
- Oral Benefits
- Weight Loss
- Bone Benefits
- Lower Risk of Heart Disease
- Anti-Cancer Benefits
- Fights Ageing
It has now become a worldwide phenomenon – Green Tea and weight loss.
- Green tea helps in increasing metabolism while burning fat.
- If you are overweight and moderately obese, it would help you lose weight while burning fat.
If your goal is to lose weight, then its regular intake (in empty stomach) will work magically on you.
- If you are following a balanced diet with regular exercise then it acts as ‘a cherry on the cake’ by helping you lose fat resulting in losing weight much faster.
- It also helps in boosting your endurance level while managing your stress level.
- It stimulates the liver and muscle cells to use the fatty acids which provide increased energy.
- It regulates glucose level which prevents high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- It helps the blood vessels stay relaxed by which they are able to withstand changes in blood pressure.
- It reduces the risk of cancer, heart attack, high blood pressure.
- Green Tea also helps people by helping diminishing wrinkles and fighting with signs of aging.
- It's loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.
- It provides a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and can be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
As every coin has two sides, along with benefits Green Tea also possess some side effects. According to studies, it causes insomnia, headache, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea and loss of appetite due to large consumption of caffeine which is present in green tea. Excess of caffeine can lead to caffeine poisoning.
More than 3-4 cups of Green Tea per day should be strictly avoided. If taken in large quantity, It is found to worsen situation and can cause anemia, bleeding disorders (due to caffeine), diabetes (due to sugar), glaucoma and week bones (due to caffeine). Thus we should know how to take just enough quantity to get benefits instead of side effects.
Experts suggest that two to three cups of Green Tea per day is enough for all. Excess of tea cups may lead to unwanted problems. For people who are sensitive to caffeine, and if you are one among them, one cup should be your limit.
Green tea also contains tannin, so if you are pregnant or trying to conceive then this tea would not be ideal for you.
For the rest of all – enjoy your day with a cup of Green Tea having abundant benefits.
Take care. Stay Healthy & Fit!
Lemon Green Tea
- Green Tea Honey Refresher recipe | Tarladalal.com
This unique combination will keep you fresh throughout the day.
- Kashmiri Kahwa recipe | Indian Home Remedies Recipes | by Tarla Dalal
Flavoured with cardamom, Kashmiri Khawa is what helps you relieve headache and maintain fluid levels too.
Do you drink Green Tea Daily?
© 2014 livehightech