Developing Good Posture (The Proper Way of Walking)
The Proper Way of Walking
If you know the proper way of walking, you will feel confident and walk with poise. Practice the following to achieve the correct way of walking.
1. Hold your body straight and relaxed.
2. Move your legs from the hips with knees relaxed.
3. Keep your feet parallel and close together with toes pointed straight ahead.
4. Put your foot down so that your heel touches the ground first.
5. Walk with even steps that are neither too long nor too short.
Practice makes perfect - so be patient to practice the guides given For proper standing, sitting and walking. You'll soon feel taller, and move with ease and poise.