- Diet & Weight Loss
Diets For Dummies And Nuts For Healthy Living
"Go Ask Alice"
When I was a young girl growing up I remember asking my father a lot of questions about many different things. Oftentimes my father would answer only my questions that required a one or two word answer but MOST of the time my father would say “Go Ask Alice”. Alice was my mother. But I didn’t like to “Go Ask Alice” because she was always on the go, moving around cleaning or cooking or busy with my other 3 sisters. I loved talking to my father because I didn’t have to chase him around to ask him all my silly questions. As time went on I did grow tired of him saying “Go Ask Alice” and began talking more to my cat Fluffy and I also began to develop a love for books where I could go and find my own answers to satisfy my young curiosity.
Diets For Dummies
As my love for books continued to grow I discovered the dummies series of how-to books. I learned how to do this, and I learned how to do that.
So when deciding a title for this Hubmob I did a keyword search and stumbled upon the keyword "Diets for Dummies" and BINGO, I hit the jackpot!
The key to successful diets for dummies doesn't require magic. It's really quite simple.
The First Step towards your fitness, diets, staying in shape and losing weight needs, is to browse through the dummies how-to books to your right and select the one which you think will best help you become a healthier person. A list of the Dummies how-to books are also listed below with a brief description of how they can help you.
"Dieting For Dummies" is for anyone who has eaten too much and wants to lose weight. The information presented here is appropriate for someone wanting to lose 10 pounds or 100 pounds. You can use it as a guide for eating healthfully, and not only a way to lose weight. Because, when you discover how to eat the healthy way, you will lose weight.
"Low-Calorie Dieting for Dummies" is a no-nonsense guide that shows you how to consume fewer calories than you burn, provides an easy, delicious, and safe low-calorie plan that even you will be able to follow to live a healthier and happier life!
"Fitness for Dummies" is your essential get-fit guide, covering state-of-the-art fitness techniques, equipment, programs, and health clubs in a practical, friendly way. You’ll see how your individualized fitness program will help you strengthen your heart and lungs, burn lots of calories, lower your stress level, and even help you stay injury-free.
"Mind-Body Fitness for Dummies" is a complete guide to the world of holistic fitness -- from Yoga and Tai Chi to Pilates and Qigong. Get started the smart way with expert advice on the essentials, such as breathing, posture, and choosing a program that best fits you and your fitness goals.
"Shaping up with Weights for Dummies" Take the stress out of working out! This unintimidating video explains fitness techniques in easy-to-understand language.Not only can you re-shape your body with this video, but you may even change your mind about exercise. If the only “free weight” you’re familiar with is the extra weight you want to lose, try shaping up with weights to firm up and shape up; it’s the #1 way to change your body for good!
"Stretching for Dummies" shows you that stretching is actually easy to do—and reveals how you can reap the amazing benefits of stretching anywhere, anytime. It explains in simple terms how you can stand taller, look thinner, keep stress from getting the best of you, keep your muscles from feeling achy, and nip injuries in the bud.
"Workouts for Dummies" will show you how to get the most out of your workout routine no matter what your current level of fitness. If you’re a workout enthusiast this book will help you shape up with easy workouts you can do anytime, anywhere. Even if you’ve never exercised, don’t worry—this book starts with basic topics such as choosing shoes and warming up.
The Second and Final Step after you make your selection is "go to the Amazon capsule below, click on and buy" that special diet for dummies how-to book that will teach you how-to develop a healthy relationship with food, along with a plan to teach you how-to live a more healthy lifestyle.
The Amazon Capsule, Click On and Buy it NOW!
Have you eaten too much and need to lose weight?
Nuts for Healthy Living
Nuts have been an important food for humans for thousands of years and for many good reasons. Studies have shown that eating nuts everyday can help lower the risk of heart disease and also help lower bad "LDL" cholesterol.
Did you eat your nuts today?
There are lots of different nuts and seeds but here are six (6) of the healthiest nuts.
1. Walnuts - Known as the king of nuts. A great source of healthy omega-3 and incredibly healthy for the heart.
2. Almonds - Good for the colon. An animal study on the effects of almonds on colon cancer found that animals given whole almonds had fewer signs of colon cancer than animals given almond oil or no almonds. Researchers suspect the benefit may be due to almonds' high fiber content.
3. Cashews - Lower in fat than most nuts. 65% of this fat is unsaturated fatty acids and of this 90% is oleic acid, the heart-healthy fat found in olive oil.
4. Pecans - An excellent source of over 19 vitamins and minerals. A clinical research study evaluating the impact of pecans on serum cholesterol have found pecans can significantly help lower blood cholesterol when consumed as part of a heart-healthy diet.
5. Brazil nuts - a study at the University of Illinois found that the high amounts of selenium in Brazil nuts may help prevent breast cancer.
6. Macadamia Nuts - A study done at Hawaii University found that people who had added these nuts to their diets for just one month had total cholesterol levels of 191, compared to 201 for those eating the typical American diet. The largest change was found in the LDL (bad) cholesterol.