Emotional energy and random acts of kindness
A great site!
- How does EFT work? | Reiki, EFT & EmoTrance in London NW6
energy therapy in west hampstead
Get rich quick!
- How to get rich!
Symptoms & solutions to free your thinking and change your behavior, so that you become richer financially and spiritually; you can cultivate a richer life on many levels with some changes.
Have you ever noticed emotional energy? I mean really quieted yourself for a moment and took notice of it?
Don't you find it easy to recall negative emotional environments as opposed to positive ones? When you walk into a room filled with anger and tension, do you notice how that energy sticks to you like a film? Are you trudging through life overwhelmed, burdened, cursing, swearing, impatient, always rushing? STOP it. The only truth in life after birth, is that one day, you will die. It's not how you die, it's how you live in the space between that counts.
It's easy to change environmental emotional energy with a few simple gestures, common courtesies, manners, and random acts of kindness.
I started to think about this after seeing a t-shirt on a woman at a local grocery store.
The shirt simply read "Free Hugs", it really made me smile. I got my hug that day, and I really needed it. A less threatening shirt could always be made too. How about "free high fives!" "free handshakes". Entering someone's personal space in a safe, positive, inviting manner can spark all kinds of awesome positive energy, and gives you the chance to invite conversation and make a new friend! I feel happier just thinking about it. Spread the love!
A subtle version, free hugs pin
Children...innocent and pure
Children know all about changing the emotions and energy in a room without even realizing they are doing it. Babies instinctively know that when you smile, they will return a smile for you. A mirroring "monkey see, monkey do" effect. This simple action does not have to be reserved for parent with baby. Or child and child.
I love catching notice of one child speaking to another. When you hear them say "Hi, my name is ----, want to play?"
Play what? As adults, we don't know. We've lost perspective of light-hearted-ness and genuine kindness, or so it seems. We've lost our ability to see all of the wonderful things other humans have to offer with our clouded judgement, racism, stereotypes, and narrow-mindedness. A lot of times we carry this energy around without even consciously realizing it. It shows in how we carry ourselves and how we treat others, even in our body language, or in what we choose to wear.
This type of thinking coupled with our behavior is damaging many generations coming. Like domino's falling.
Why can't we as adults incorporate the innocence, happiness, energy, and curiosity of child like behavior in our own lives to improve the energy on our planet? We can. And we should. Immediately.
How can you behave in a lighthearted happy child-like manner and create an abundance of positive energy. Easily.
- Forget judgement, judging yourself or judging others
- Be confident
- Live in the present moment
Bring back common courtesies and random acts of kindness
A lot of common courtesies have gone by the wayside. We really need to bring these behaviors back, and teach our children these actions again!
- Smile. Say good morning. When someone says hello or good morning, say it back.
- If you're a cashier, and your customer says have a nice day, acknowledge them! I see rudeness like this all the time, it's horrible.
- If you're in traffic and someone has to merge in, will it really wreck your schedule to let them go? Probably not, let them in.
- Help an elderly or disabled person (cross the street, with groceries, cleaning, cooking, chores, yard work, or even just spend some time chatting or reading with them).
- Try to make one person smile once a day. A kind word or genuine complement goes a long way. You can give someone a gift every day with a kind word, prayer, or compliment, it does not have to be a material gift.
- Don't litter, and if you see trash, pick it up, teach your kids that littering is wrong.
- Take a walk, smile more, breath, stop and smell the roses.
- Donate and volunteer
- Love animals and nature, it's therapeutic! Treat both with kindness and respect.
- Don't forget to play and have fun! If you need help with this, find a kid!
- Embrace differences, make new friends. Who says we can't ask an adult to be our friend? Everyone wants friends!
- Meditate, pray, and make a point to find solutions to problems
- Have a sense of humor and laugh at yourself
- Try new things
- View undesired outcomes as opportunities.
- Be creative and curious, let the world inspire you.
- Live in the present moment as much as possible.
- Remove negativity, worry, and regret from your life as often as possible.
Simple things can change the world
Simple actions and behaviors can change the world, even if only one person at a time. Our world is in desperate need of kindness and understanding. We need an emotional energy and random act of kindness overhaul.
Respect all forms of life. Try your best to live honestly, with integrity, meet deadlines, keep promises, be kind, laugh and most importantly love. That energy is contagious and we need it! You really don't have to put much thought into this, just live by the golden rule, and watch how the universe responds!
Are you an Empath?
- What is an Empath? Traits, signs, solutions.
Being an Empath is much more common than people realize. Here are the basic traits, signs, and solutions on living with being emotionally hypersensitive.
- Labradorite stone healing properties
Wear a Labradorite pendant for protection, healing, creativity, and for various health benefits.
- Smokey quartz healing properties
Not only beautiful, but useful. Smokey quartz is a naturally occurring quartz stone that heals, protects, and wonderfully accessorizes.