- Exercise & Fitness
Exercise; bonding and fun times for moms and kids : Mothers with the children bonding exercises
Exercise; bonding and fun times for moms and kids
Cool isn’t it? But how can I do it, you might ask, actually you can do it, you just need to plan and don’t run out with ideas. With children, you can never run out of ideas. Mom, can we paint this, can we do this, can we climb the roof, all the mundane things you can hear from your children. Whatever time of the year it is, you can always have fun time to bond with children, be it summer, winter, fall or spring.
Actually the three weathers allow you to bond with them without problem, but then during winter outdoor activities are of course limited but then you can still have fun inside the house while doing many activities, then you can have bonding and exercising at the same time. Being a mother and creativity goes together.
jogging and running with kids are forms of fitness/exercise for mom and time for bonding as well
Finding time for a super busy moms to exercise
Moms are always on the go -- they are the busiest person in the world -- they make sure everything runs well in the family. They are still the ones responsible for the care of their children and the entire family altogether. They juggle their times working, taking care of everything while attending to their own needs and sometimes they don't even have time for themselves. The ages of the children determines the amount of time that mothers take care of them, as they grow older, the time factor diminishes.
It is important to incorporate time for themselves as well and exercise while bonding with their children -- Playing with them is one way to do physical activities while enjoying the time with the children. For others, they make the most of their time and exercise as well.
Some women will also ask and feel to be alone at times, yes that’s correct -- finding time for you and other friends is also best, but for most women even if they are with their friends, they feel guilt when they are not with their children. So how can you have exercise while staying with your children and at the same time bonding with them? As I have said, children loves to move and they are a bundle of “endurance” -- they never get tired. So outside activity is a suggestion for activities during warmer time of the year.
Mom with kids at park
Finding time for exercise and physical activity
As I have said, moms are always busy-- whether they are a working mom or not, other than their households, they need to maintain their health as well. How do they manage to take care of their personal self is beyond our understanding at times, but they do it, and yes they can do it. In this article, I will share ways to have bonding time with your children while doing physical work or exercising. Being a mom itself is an exercise already, but finding time for real exercise is also beneficial to women’s health in general. What more fun can you have done bonding and doing some fun exercise with your children while bonding with them.
women are healthier and happier when they do exercise and do physical activity
Several benefits of exercise and physical activities for women:
- They are more confident and for aesthetic -- "beauty" purposes altogether. They emanate beauty and the fact that they feel good about themselves after an exercise/activity is good enough. Women are happier when they feel good about themselves, the happier they are, the happier the children are and the whole family
- Exercise and physical activity helps the cardiovascular system, our lungs become stronger and helps to regulate blood pressure.
- It has been found out exercise helps women with osteoporosis and several forms of cancer for women like breast cancer either for preventive or cure measures. Exercise is also good for women how have dysmenorrheal pains prior to and during menstruation. Those who exercise regularly will experienced relief when they have pre-menstrual syndrome.
mom bonding with childtren
Importance of bonding time between parents and children
- Bonding time is important for so many reasons and exercise while being with your children gives you more security and removed the guilt feelings specially for working moms, sometimes they feel guilty that they don’t have time and take care enough of their children.
- Children always remember the times you are with them, and they can never forget those times when you are having fun with them.. Fun time, bonding time, exercise time, shooting three birds in one stone.
- They are always happy and confident when their mom is on their side. These are the times when they enjoy and feel secure while they are playing when you are with them.
- Parents as role models : According to the American Heart Association parents should try to be role models for active lifestyles and provide children with opportunities for increased physical activity.
REESE WITHERSPOON with her kids taking a walk
playing balls with kids -- bonding time
strolling with dogs and the entire family, WOW
Activities that moms and kids can do together for bonding
- Walking is fun and it is time when you have time to talk and laugh with your children. You can also do this regularly even during weekdays. After doing their homework, they can go for a stroll with them. Make this a habit and it will really help.
- Dancing -- Now this is my form of exercise, be it boys and girl they have fun when you have time for them in the living room, set up the music and find a fun song, you stand up at the middle and they will line up at your back. Teach them step by step on how you dance, it might start up as a jumping jacks and then taking steps to the left and to the right, and backwards. Try also to let them dance one by one while you gather around the one who is dancing. It ell you this is fun. These days you can also have “wii for fitness“-- so try that as well as it is for the entire family. Be sure to buy a dance video so you can pop it up while dancing. Children loves music as well specially lively music.
- Simple exercises with your children is fun -- sit ups and leg curl, usually children when they saw their mom dong this, they will also follow what you are doing. The trick is to plan how many steps and counts you will do in each moves, like raising your arms up and down say ten times down an up
- Outside the house you can also go biking with them, you can buy bike on your own, or just follow them around a park, striding and walking, or just running around. You can also buy a bike that has extension on it so you can put the baby at the back with safety plus your other children, they will love it and of course you are the driver.
- At the park you can also utilized the jungle gym and monkey bars, if you can do it. In an open field or park, gather your children and do field exercise with them, stretching, arms to the left and right and feet to the left and right.
- You can also buy different balls so that when you go to the park, you join the children with tag balls, football or just balls to pass around. After sometime, you find yourself sweating and perspiring while having fun with your children and bonding at the same time.
- Fun with pets and children -- If you have dogs walk with them regularly with the children. Children always have fun when they are with animals, and more fun if the whole family walks with the dog.
- You can also play tags, hide and seek and a lot more ways, just running around is also good while chasing each other, just for you to perspire and the children as well. Traditional games such as kite flying is a nice game as well.
- It really depends at the ages of the children for example if they are too young, there are many fitness center where you can have babies and they are put in a glass like partition where you can still see them and wave at them while you doing your fitness regime.
Yes it is possible to exercise while having fun with your children, that's how it goes specially for busier moms -- it can be done and while having fun and exercising together, an "emotional bond" is formed -- one which you can never find anywhere and it is a kind of "wealth" that each of you can have as long as you live.