- Diet & Weight Loss
Fitness Inspired: Weight loss for beginners, Exercise VS Yourself.
Now you might be thinking how to shed those extraneous calories. That's not a big deal 'until and unless' you are determined of losing your pounds. "Believe in yourself. You can do it!"
What Is Exercise?
Exercise in true sense means "training or educating" muscles. It is a physical activity which promotes health and fitness. Now let's take a look at some important points:
"I can and I will "
Weight loss is effective when done in a 'specific and scientific' manner. A beginner should be familiar with these below-mentioned points before opting a weight loss schedule. It includes:
- Any physiological changes on the human body take a minimum of 9 months.
- It depends on individual's muscle fiber and genes.
- Is more effective when done under the supervision of a physical trainer.
Earlier, fitness was confined to super models and sports persons. But in today's life, everyone wants to be fit and lead a healthy life. Remember, weight loss cannot take place instantly. Your body requires space to get habituated to it.
"Soreness is my best friend"
Hazards and Precautions.
There are many companies promoting their weight loss products. This is the instance where beginners must be conscious and serene. Being enthusiastic to lose weight, they might use these products. Believe me, it's not going to work. Frankly speaking, there are no such medicines or surgeries that do not have side effects. They are unsafe. Furthermore, there are no magic wands to swoosh off those extra calories in one session. Keep patience and stick on to your goals.
"Where there is a will, there is a way"
Beginner's Weight loss Program
If you consider my word, until and unless you are physically fit you cannot stick on to your goals; it means a proper foundation [a well-planned program] is necessary.
Here's what beginners need to set up for :
- Total body conditioning
- Cardio Conditioning
- Proper sleep and healthy eating habits
Remember, "He who fights, can lose. He who doesn't fight has already lost."
Have you ever underwent a beginner's weight loss program? If yes, choose any one of the choices mentioned.
"Life and Purposes"
Beginner's Weight loss rules:
- Before starting any physical activity proper warm up should be done. This ensures that the blood reaches all the working muscle groups and prepares the body for the next immediate physical activity. To avoid injuries warm up is a must!
- Next, comes the cooling down [ limbering down] process. This is to be done after the completion of a workout session. You can involve body stretching exercises at this point.
"A healthy body is an abode for a healthy mind."
Multiple ways to rip off that heftiness:
- Medicine ball: It is a fantastic equipment to work with. Incorporate them while doing crunches, squats and free exercises. Sounds a bit funny, but yeah it works!
- Hula-Hoop: Working out with this equipment is a great fun. However, you might take some time to get to know how to use it. Now it's the time to "fit as a fiddle".
- Kettlebell: This equipment has the identical benefits as the " dumbbells ". It helps in providing strength balance and can be used a single hand.
- Dumbbell: Now this is a piece of actual use. There are various reasons for including dumbbells in your day to day routine. They are:
- Increases your stability.
- Helps in burning extra calories.
- Gives you a perfectly toned physic.
- Strengthens up "flabby muscles".
And lot's more......
- Skipping: This can be considered as the ' demigod ' of all the exercises. It works on each and every part of your body. This is the most satisfying workout.
- Squats: This particular exercise boosts up your whole metabolic activities. If you want to reduce that hidden fat in your leg muscles this one is for you. It is one of the most effective ways to burn calories in 'bulk'. It helps in strengthening " quadriceps and gluteus".
- Yoga: One of my most favorite and lovable routines is " YOGA ". As simple as it sounds, it is that effective . Half an hour of the practice of yoga helps you procure peace of mind and is equal to an hour of cardio workout. Beginners try this out!
- Heel Raises: This particular exercise focuses on the calves of legs.
Now let us focus on the upper body. With these simple and effective exercises, one can tone up the upper body drastically. Have a look at these simple and easy exercises:
- Modified push ups: Modified push ups, in simple means can be termed as halfway push ups. This is a solid upper body exercise which works great on your upper body muscles. They engage the posterior and anterior muscles of the shoulders, as well as, the front deltoids. These are great for "fixing up your core and the chest muscles".
Basic Exercises for Beginners
The below mentioned exercises help in strengthening your core. They are very simple and interesting.
- Plank position: This position hardens your core muscles and tones up the tummy part. For the beginners, I recommend to start with a 10 seconds plank and gradually increase the time interval.
- Advanced Plank: Firstly, attain the plank position and slowly lift one of your legs up. Simultaneously, lift one of your hands. Now repeat this movement alternately to feel more tension in your oblique muscles. Lastly, return to the plank position.
Top facts about exercising regularly
- Helps in maintaining body weight.
- Fights coronary diseases.
- Promotes active participation in social life .
- Helps in the release of Endorphins, which are active peptides in the body. They increase the metabolic activities in the human body, making one feel much more energetic.
- Increases body mechanism.
- The most important fact gives you sound sleep.
So, beginners there you go! Start working out at once and lead a healthier life. These few simple exercises can make your life easier and interesting. Exercise is fun, don't feel it as a burden. Come on you can do it!
© 2017 krithi krisa