Getting rid of warts
How to get rid of warts
Wart is abnormal,ugly, rough,solid,contagious but benign skin growth hence wart removal or wart remedy is necessary using suitable wart remover.It is estimated that wart infects about 5% of world’s population who suffer from different types of warts and seek warts cure.Warts are generally small blister like rough skin growths that can appear anywhere in the body but generally on the skin surface typically on hands and feet but sometimes can be found inside mouth and genitals.
Warts are caused by ‘human papillomavirus’(HPV) that can spread through skin contact or even by sharing towels with the infected person. Warts generally disappear after some months but for some people they last long.
The different types of warts are listed below.
1. common wart (Verruca vulgaris), usually appears on hands and knees;
2. Plantar wart,( Verruca pedis), a hard sometimes painful lump, often with multiple black specks in the center; usually only found on pressure points on the soles of the feet;
3. Flat wart(Verruca plana), a small, smooth flattened wart, flesh coloured, which can occur in large numbers; most common on the face, neck, hands, wrists and knees;
4. Mosaic wart, appear normally on hands and soles.and look like cluster of plantar warts.
5. Filiform or digitative wart are found on the face.They have thread or fingerlike appearance.
6. Genital wart or venereal wart, as the name suggests appear near or on genitals.Warts are generally a harmless nuisance to bear with but genital wart can become cancerous if left untreated.Warts are ugly and cause inferiority complex and low self esteem especially if others can notice them.It causes embarrassment when others constantly stare at your warts.It hurts the most when you notice others avoiding you like plague and run the other way for fear of getting infected. You hate yourself when you have to hide those ugly warts constantly to avoid others staring at them.
The western medicine treatment of warts is costly and lack in effectiveness as it can reoccur..The herbal treatment on the other hand is cheap and the wart disappears forever.Herbal treatment is found to be very effective for warts.
For more information visit the website below.