Green Tea for Stability of Weight
- 2 Green Tea bags
- 5 to 6 leaves mint leaves, optional
- 2 or 3 cloves
- 6 black pepper corn, crushed (optional)
- pinch fennel flower (Black seeds)
- small 1 inch ginger, grated or chopped (optional)
- half of a big lime lemon
- 1 big black cardamom, open it a little
- 6 to 7 cups water, don't use less than 6 cups for this amount of ingridients
- In a sauce pan, Add 6 to 7 cups of water with all the ingredients except mint leaves.
- Cover it to boil.
- Uncover after boil and add the mint leaves than cover it immediately.Turn off the flame.
- Leave it cover with no flame for about 5 to 8 minutes, So that the green tea would become thick.
1- Just add the whole bag of green tea, discard the "holding side" of the bag.
2- Drink it after every meal, If you are eating in a portions than also drink after all the meals. If you are taking 3 times meal, Than serve the rest of the tea by 2 hours gap.
3- Never drink before breakfast, after breakfast is also not necessary but if want than you can take a cup of it.
4- You have to finish all the 6 cups of it a day, As their is only 2 bags of green tea, so its harm less. You can take it before sleep as well.
5- It's really harmful to take a single green tea bag after every meal so, two tea bags are enough for a whole day as I have given in this recipe.
6- If you are not loosing your weight by this, visit to a doctor, It could be some hormones issue.
7- It's not necessary to boil before every intake. Just serve it a little hot.
Where there a Green tea ...... There's hope :)— Sir Arthur Pinero