Ahh, the Benefits of Hot Weather and Babes
The Gift of the Sun
Believe it or not, feeling warm-or ridiculously hot, perhaps?- can be beneficial to your health as well as your brain. Let me point out some of the positives as you complain and complain...and complain.
- First of all, you'll lose oodles and oodles of weight. It's inevitable. Sweating to the oldies or newies can benefit your self-esteem as well as your tubby belly, and whatever else may be a bit overwhelming on your sweaty body. Your mind will benefit from your efforts, believe me.
- Feeling the god-given gift from our stunning sun is something one should cherish with the proper and honorable awe. Our magnificent star is not there for nothing, you understand.
- If you are unable or unwilling to accept the beauty of such a sunny situation, then consider the opportunity you have to frolic most certainly ungracefully and shamefully in any local water spout, fountain, or ocean, enjoying the cooling wash of water. Don't forget about jellyfish, however-or sharks.
- In the case your electric power goes out, you have the marvelous option of going outside with your 3 semi-comatose children to show them the wonders of nature. They'll be sure to wake their little selves up, since aimless birds fly strangely-and unusually slowly, to who knows where. Your kids will undoubtedly be mesmerized by their questionable flight, enjoying the meandering show. Ahh, parenthood can be so joyous! And quiet kids are wondrous, agreed?
- Humidity, you say? Pshaw. It is a blessing to us all, for all the toxins in our bodies are being expelled rapidly and properlly. We will ultimately be cleansed beyond all comprehension. Can you beat that?
- You can prance around in the buff. Privately, certainly. What a lovely opportunity to engage in a tango with your loved one. If you happen to be without a partner, self-dancing can be equally satisfying.
If you happen to perish from the soaring temperatures, you'll never know it. Sorry, but I had to mention that possibility since some have already succumbed across our nation. A bit of a serious ending to this short hub, yet one that has to be addressed.
Thanks for putting up with this facetious yet horrifying treatment of the current situation. We are all wet to some degree!