Low Sodium and Potassium Intake Raises the Odds of Having a Baby Girl
According to a study on the impact of diet to baby gender, women who are trying to get pregnant with a girl should avoid sodium and potassium foods. Of the 30 mother wannabes who followed the prescribed baby girl diet, eighty-one percent conceived a female baby. The trial started two months before planned pregnancy and lasted until conception is diagnosed through a home PT.
Why Should You Limit Sodium and Potassium?
Reducing the intake of sodium and potassium foods helps alter the mineral content of the uterine environment. This affects the texture of the cervical mucus in a way that will make it more nurturing to the girl sperm. There is a particular type of cervical mucus that allows for the fertilization of the ovum by the baby girl sperm, and it turns up when the level of sodium and potassium in the body is low.
SALE for only $47 plus 10% OFF on new customers
- Knowing the Types of Cervical Mucus Can Help You Get Pregnant with a Girl
The types of cervical mucus can tell if you are ovulating. These also help determine the best time to make love to have a baby girl. See what type of cervical mucus can get you a girl.
- Get Pregnant with a Girl by Learning How to Calculate Ovulation Date
The odds of getting pregnant with a girl is higher if you know the best time to make love. Learn how to calculate ovulation date here.
- How to Effectively Use the Symptoms of Ovulation to Get Pregnant with a Girl
It is easy to get pregnant if you know the symptoms of ovulation. Timing is everything, and making love at the right time increases your chances of getting pregnant with a girl.
Tips to Reduce Sodium and Potassium Intake
Sodium are present in high amounts in processed foods; potassium in natural foods. It does not mean however that the only option you have to get pregnant with a girl is to give up healthy diet. Below are a few tips on how to regulate consumption of sodium and potassium.
- Vegetables. These are high in potassium but low in sodium. Each contains more than 400 milligrams of potassium and less than 100 mg of sodium. Vegetables like spinach, lettuce, broccoli, squash and tomatoes should be eaten in moderate amount.
- Fruits. Avocado, banana, and citrus fruits have the highest potassium level. You might want to indulge in in apples, berries, peaches, pineapple, apricots, grapes, tangerine, and watermelon until pregnancy is confirmed.
- Milk and dairy products. A glass of milk contains at least 300 mg, while a cup of yogurt has over 500 mg of potassium. But then, these are also high in calcium and magnesium which can help the ovum draw the girl sperm better. Limit intake to 1 serving daily.
- Processed meat. Salt is a main ingredient in processed meat. Hotdogs, bacon, Bolognese, etc. contain no less than 500 mg of sodium. This type of food is also low in nutrients and high in bad cholesterol, and therefore should be avoided completely.
© 2013 Marie Caraig