Highest Calorie Burners (Activities and Exercise for Burning Calories)
Are you interested in finding out what the highest calorie burning activities are so that you can make sure to engage in them on a more regular basis? Or do you simply have a curiosity in discovering what kind of calories you're burning doing the exercise that you already naturally do? There are many different ways to figure out what the highest calorie burners are amongst the activities that you already (or should be soon) enjoying! But one that I particularly love is the Calorie Burner tool available on Prevention.Com.
To find out what the highest calorie burners are for your body, here's what you need to do:
1. Copy the following link and paste it into your web browser to get to the Calorie Burner tool on Prevention.com. http://www.prevention.com/cda/homepage.do
2. Select the activity of your choice from the list provided on this page. Your choices include bicycling, conditioning exercise, dancing, home activities, lawn and garden activities, occupational exercise, running, sports, walking, water activities and winter activities. As you can see, this calorie burner tool is useful for those who engage in regular exercise as well as those who merely work out doing their every day activities around their home or place of employment.
3. Input your exact information to determine how many calories you are burning doing these different activities. You will see when you use the calorie burner tool that the level of activity in which you engage, the amount of time you put in to the activity and your personal statistics (such as weight) all factor in to how many calories you will burn while doing different activities. Play around with the many options available in Step Two of these instructions to determine which are the highest calorie burners in your life. Try checking out some of the activities that you don't normally do to see if there is something which burns a lot more calories that you might want to try incorporating into your routine.
Although this calorie burner tool is a great place to start, there is plenty of other information out there about the highest calorie burners. If you're trying to lose weight and you want to do so by increasing your exercise to burn calories faster, you should know the basic information that the faster you get your heart rate going, the higher number of calories you're going to burn. In other words, cardio is the way to go for burning calories quickest. Of course, there are many different kinds of cardio, from your step aerobics class to jumping rope to intense sports so you can find something that works for you.
Some of the top choices for cardio burning workouts are:
- Gym machines such as rowing machines or stationary bikes
- Indoor rock climbing
- Spinning classes
- Sports, from tennis to basketball
Basically, anything that makes you feel like you're working out, that gets your heart beating faster and gets your breath coming harder is a work out that is likely to be a high calorie burner. By increasing the speed and intensity with which you do your daily routines (walking faster, for example, when you are walking places) and incorporating some of these other high calorie burners into your life on a regular basis, you should be burning up those calories in no time. And having fun doing it!