Homemade Spa Mixture
Work related activities sometimes produces stress to us and whenever we feel like we need some pampering, one thing comes to our mind is going to the spa.What if it is not payday yet?How are we going to afford in that treatment?Not to worry guys,I'm going to teach you how to make a spa mixture that is just homemade and without spending too much.
- Medium size rocks that fits to your basin
- Luke warm water
- 1 cup brewed coffee or pure coffee
- First is you put the rocks inside the basin
- Pour in the Luke warm water
- Put the salt and a cup of brewed coffee or pure coffee
- Soak your feet for 30 minutes to achieve a relaxing feeling
..and there you go!You have an instant Coffee Foot Spa.
The rocks used here serves as a massager that helps our foot to relax.This foot spa mixture helps reduce muscles pain and re-freshens our muscles.By the way, you can also decorate your room with some candles and flowers so that the ambiance will be like in a spa.All ingredients only cost 1-2 dollars.
Facial Massage: We are really meticulous when it comes to caring on our face and instead of buying expensive beauty products, try this very healthy, less expensive mixture.
- Cut the pineapple and papaya into small pieces(preferably cuts into cubes)
- Squeeze the cube papaya and pineapple to get the juice from it.
- In a small bowl, put 1 tablespoon of pineapple,papaya juice and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix them together and then apply it on a clean face into a circular motion for about 5 minutes.You can also apply it on your hands to achieve a feeling of softness and smoothness.
The papaya has a natural ingredient that helps the skin to become lighter this is because of the enzyme Papain that promotes skin renewal and cell turnover. Papaya also helps in the mild exfoliation of the skin.The Pineapple has a major role in the body's healing process and helps improve in the quality of the skin and helps also in healing acne problems.Lastly the Honey has a good antibacterial property that contains a lot of potassium. It also helps us internally with its antibacterial functions. Honey also attract and retains water so it is good for moisturizing the skin. It is also an anti irritant for those who have sensitive skin and this is also good for baby skin.
Lastly, The Body Scrub:
The ingredients you will need is just located in your kitchen.
- Lemon or you can also use calamansi
- rock salt
- Peel of the lemon because you will only need its skin. Chopped the lemon skin into small pieces.
- Mince the ginger and the rock salt
- In a small bowl, mix the ingredients and put a small amount of water then apply to a dry skin area like your elbow, knees and even your armpits..
Lemon serves as the most useful beauty product since it helps in the care of our skin and hair as well as internally like our digestive system since it cleanses the toxins in our body that benefits our skin to have a clearer and cleaner skin.If you have a sun tan, rub the lemon on your skin to remove the tan. It will also help in reducing the chances of having wrinkles due to aging process and helps also in the treatment of blemishes. Lemon is not just for facial care it also helps our hair to prevent dandruff's and improve hair growth.The ingredients used in this mixture cost less than 3 dollars.
Ginger has many functions this includes improving our skin tone since it fights the free radicals that damages our skin and makes our skin look smooth and evenness in skin tone.It also lightens age spot and improves circulation.It is also an anti-inflammatory agent that fights the production of acne. They say that it is also good for our voice by drinking its juice with luke warm water.
Just remember to seek the advice of a dermatologist or a skin expert first to ensure that it is safe to use for your skin.