Homemade Cinnamon Mouthwash
Honey Cinnamon Mouthwash
I must say that mouthwash is one thing I never thought I would ever make at home. Now, I can't imagine ever buying it again! This mouthwash smells and tastes amazing. Most importantly, it really does work! Unlike some store bought mouthwash, it doesn't burn or leave a strong after taste. It's very simple and inexpensive to make. I had all the ingredients in my pantry. And I love that it is all natural with no harsh chemicals. Once you try this, you will be hooked!
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp. Honey
- 1 Tbs. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 cup Hot Water, (needs to be hot to melt honey)
- 1 Bottle / Container, (must have a tight fitting lid)
- Combine the cinnamon, baking soda, lemon juice and honey into your jar.
- Slowly and carefully pour hot water into the honey mixture.
- Place lid tightly on jar and shake until all ingredients are dissolved.
- Use the same way you would use any other mouthwash!
All of these ingredients are known for fighting off and killing bad bacteria, which is the cause of bad breathe. It is easy to understand why this works so well! Enjoy.