How To Heal Acne With Strawberry Yogurt
If your looking to heal acne, I'm sure you've tried a wide variety of products. Many of these products are overpriced and claim to perform miracles for your complexion. The truth is, the active ingredient in most popular acne healing products is salicylic acid. I know it sounds delicious right? Let me just slap some acid on my face. Ewww! But, believe it or not it may turn out to be quite tasty. In fact, you may have some in the fridge right now. You see, strawberries produce salicylic acid naturally, and the lactic acid in the yogurt will soothe and smooth your skin.
Say goodbye to those irritating, skin drying, redness-causing and overpriced acne treatment products, and turn to the fridge for help. Wait till you see what a treat yogurt can be! We don't need another embarrassing breakout, so let's get started.
- Mix the yogurt. If you've ever eaten yogurt, you probably know that the fruit is often settled at the bottom. You will be relying on the salicylic acid in the strawberries to heal your acne, so be sure that your yogurt is well mixed. This will allow the strawberries to be applied evenly over your face.
- Wash and dry your hands and face.
- Apply the yogurt mask. Using your clean hands, spread the strawberry yogurt evenly over your face.
- Let the yogurt do the work. Leave the yogurt on your face for about five minutes.
- Rinse. Rinse your face clean with water, and pat dry with a towel.
Beautiful, silky smooth skin with yogurt? Who woulda thunk it! (thinked-it?) I don't know...ahh, who cares. I hope you enjoyed this article, and wish you success with this fun, effective and natural acne healing treatment.