How To Prevent A Cold All Season
A Cold Is Not Cause By A Cold Condition
It is easy to get a cold. It is also easy to avoid a cold. So, it all depends on the mindset of the individual or ignorance.
A cold is not necessary the same thing and effect as cold water on the body. Cold water or air is refreshing and invigorating to certain limit. Yes, who will not agree to this thought and statement?
A cold or the common cold as it is commonly known is a nasal or respiratory tract infection. So are its related ailment like flu and catarrh. These are mind blowing ailments.
Can a cold weather or condition cause a cold? The answer is negative. One can reside in a cold polar like region and not get a cold. Persons like fishermen have defiled a very cold condition while going fishing. Think of sea-faring mariners! Business offices had air conditioners running to reduce the warm temperature. But how many staffers complained of having a cold issue? Is the chilly effect a cold? The chilly condition can still be reduced to a desirable minimum. A glass of warm (not hot) lime-pineapple juice can help alleviate the chilly feeling. Take a cup of warm black tea with added honey and lime or lemon juice instead. Visit http://www.medicinenet.com/common_cold/article.htm
The virus causing cold is many but rhinovirus is the most common. There is no need to get alarm when a cold virus strikes and an infection shows. It can go on its own within a week or two. You also have to take a remedy to alleviate the symptoms of attack. But you can prevent an attack with ease.
Can what I and you eat cause a cold? Yes, most probably. Some food items like a banana plus milk is acid and mucous forming in the respiratory system. Alkaline foods that neutralized our blood stream should be a priority. This builds the body to resists a virus attack. For example, foods in the citrus family are highly alkaline forming in the blood stream. It immunized the body and builds it to resists a cold virus. Nearly all green leafy vegetables cooked half in their raw states can protect the body against a cold attack.
Take A Cup Of Black Tea Fortified With Juice Of Real Lime And Honey
A Glass Of Lime Juice
Research With Humans And Animals: The Common Cold Research Center Harham Down, Britain And Others
In 1946, the Common Cold Research Unit Harvard Hospital, Harham Down, Britain was soliciting for volunteers in other to undertake a research into the common cold. It aimed to reduce human and economic cost to the treatment of a cold.
Thirty volunteers were initially accepted for this test. Cultured cold virus is obtained to infect the volunteers, who were isolated in groups of twos and threes. Permission for a walk or sight-seeing is allowed only in the countryside, but not to residential areas.
It was during this trial period that the human coronavirus virus was first isolated from the volunteers. This research unit has been closed.
More than forty-five years later, another research as to what cause a cold was done at Fort Banks, Massaschusetts. Ten young, healthy and strong volunteers, army personnel were the subject of the study. Like the Harham Down research, a control was made that the soldiers be isolated for some days to guarantee that they are in good health and that no cold symptoms and issues were detected on them.
Then, a cold virus of an infected person was isolated and each soldier received a spray of the isolated virus in their nasal passage. Within a time period of “thirty hours”, nine out of the ten volunteers were affected by the virus and develop a cold symptom. This shows that a cold problem do not arise within the human body or a person. It was a foreign invader into the human body. In this case, it was introduced into our ten volunteers. This unfriendly visitor is bent on doing some harm to the body. Likewise, they are friendly virus in the respiratory system that protect the body against unwanted visitors via, immunity. It is the reaction of the positive against the negative that produced the cold symptoms like nasal discharge, cough and watery eyes. It is through this medium that the virus and its effect get out of the body.
The result of this research was received with some reservation; but continued with the use of animals, chimpanzees. Chimpanzees seem to be susceptible to the cold virus too. Test with the chimpanzees was done with the same methods as the ten army volunteers. But the chimps were given “repeated” dosage of a “cultured virus” that was made in the laboratory. This virus was in the first place, taken from infected humans. Both research with humans and the chimps soon becomes a pointer to much deeper human experiment. From these study,
- All stages of a cold and its complication become clear.
- The duration and degree of immunity becomes clear.
The conclusions obtain from the research are:
- A specific virus is responsible for a cold issue.
- The virus is obtainable by filtering the nasal discharge of an infected person.
- A culture of this virus can be made in the laboratory and store for years.
- The virus is obtained at the early stage of an infection.
- Carriers of the virus are not commonly infected; those who are infected can still carry the virus. This last opinion was not very common.
But the condition in which the research was carried out was not specifically stated and determined. Is it a draft or chilly environment? Or, is it at normal t condition? We are not told. Had this be done in draft premises only, the result would be very limited. Nevertheless, under normal condition as this case is can be presumed, the result is wide spread and popular to noted. It becomes a pointer and an application. That it was done in the laboratory indicates that it was under normal condition.
More Research: The Birmingham Experiment
This test was carried out with two groups of school children under the supervision of medical personnel. The first group A, the idea group received nature foods rich in vitamins A, B, C and D. Some milk was added to the diet. The other group B in the same school is the normal or control in which the daily meal was normally given. At the end of one year, the vast difference was clearly noticed. Children in group A did well in their school work, improved in good health and had ¼ of the cold symptoms than group B, see "The Common Cold" Life Of Science books.
Latest Research: Knowledge is always evolving. Published researches are still being researched. It is from this circle of evolution that the latest results can be much meaningful for our update . Go here for this: cold.emedtv.com/common-cold/common-cold-research.html. Copy and paste link into your browser.
Statistics: available statistics shows that the cold virus drained human and financial resources. Briefly, children get a cold 6-10 times in a year. As a result, 22 million school days were lost in a year Adults has 2-3 colds. Some get up to 5 and some none at all. Visit www.healthguidance.org/entry/6809/1/Some-Interesting-Common-Cold-Statistics/
More so, statistic may varied from country to country. The larger the population, the more the infection rate, and the more the lost in economic manpower and cost of treating the issue.
A very big country like the united States and Russia had to lost more in terms of manpower and student study time.
You can monitor the latest here: www.rightdiagnosis.com/
The economic impact is reducing work in the sufferers for at least a week depending on the severity of the condition. School children and students lost study time and class-work so to speak. The United States is a good global pointer here so can any country
No person is immune from it. It affected both the young and old, especially the younger generation. The degree of infection differs significantly with age. The older you are, the more immune you are to it. In spite of it, younger persons can take steps to secure their immune system against the virus. This can be done by applying the rules in this article: “10 Steps to Prevent a Cold.”
More so, my objective reason for writing this hub is this. I am very keen, interested and passionate about diet, health and nutrition. Also, I had experienced some issues that related to this topic years ago that I had brought under control even in my children without resort to drugs or as drugs failed. Exception is my wife who depends on orthodox treatment, but still has a persistent cold which has not affected me and the five children. Every person has his/her mind to speak and I am not an exception to that which I realize I have the experience. I am not a certification in diet and nutrition. But knowledge, experience and expertise has no border nowadays. I can put my thoughts to a person or the internet. In this later case, a global sharing experience is established. Comments and feedback on this article serve as a “learn more” learning resource for me and others. I hope these study, research, findings, inference and practical test and conclusion will be useful for further study. This is my reason for writing this hub. I take it that the reader will find one or two useful tool here for application.
In sum, the following topics below will be our next talk to cover in this article:
- Who can get a cold?
- Cause of a cold
- Objective information you should know about a cold.
- Home made herbal remedy.
- Summary of key facts.
- What the experts opined in a cold issue.
- Foods that triggers a cold.
- Prevention is mother of immunity, etc.
Lime, Cucumber, Papaya, Pineapple And Guava
What Do You Think
Have You Suffer From A Cold?
Who Can Get A Cold
Those whose immune system is not strong can get a cold. These include both adults and children alike. But the later seem more prone to a cold virus. The older one gets, the immune system becomes stronger. That is why children are easy prey for a cold virus. Babes too are easily susceptible to cold attacks from nursing mothers and others who are infected if care is not taken. Nevertheless, elder citizens should take precautions to avoid being attacked by a cold virus. As one aged further, the immune system tends to become weak; perhaps, because it was not developed very early in life.
As universally noted, it takes at least six to ten days for the symptoms to vanish. You do not have to see a Doctor or health worker for treatment. But if you experienced severe discomfort of any form of the symptoms, you can consult your doctor. The cold is a nose, throat and mouth infection. It is harmless but should not be taken lightly.
Have you experienced a cold infection? How frequent is this? What type of drugs do you take over the counter if any?
Can you relate how you feel during the attack? Did you cough, have a running nose or had sores on your tongue? More than a hundred symptoms can follow a cold attack. Did you get feverish and had a secondary attack like flu or catarrh?
Home-made or alternative remedies are available to alleviate the symptoms and clear the virus. No drugs can cure a cold.
Banana, Lemon, Lime And Guava Are good Alkaline Synergy Items When Combined
Cause Of A Cold
- A filterated virus: A cold is cause by an unfriendly filterated virus in the nasal passage or upper respiratory tract-the mouth, nose and throat.
The results are a cough, sores on the tongue, nasal discomfort or discharge, a feeling of ill health or fever, watery eyes, a long list on the draw board runs into hundred. It can last from six to ten days and disappeared without using any drugs or remedy. But it should not be taken lightly. Adequate and serious attention should be paid to the cause rather than the effect.
Fresh fruits-lemon and lime are good. A dilute juice of lime fruit obtained from organic gardens or in the wild form is very good. Unlike the cultivated types that are full of watery saps but poor in medicinal or nutritional effects, the wild or organic cultivars will get to the root of the issue in quick time. It will build and strengthen your body and immune system against a cold virus. Adding a pineapple juice to the mixture is a plus. Taken regularly over a period of six months, the likelihood that a cold virus should invade the body is negligible. The body will resist and throw off the virus in quick time. Fresh orange juices likewise from organic gardens should be give to children instead of lime and lemon unless dilute with some water. This will prevent the attack of the teeth enamel.
2. Poor diet or nutrition: A cold is also caused by poor diet or nutrition. A diet that lacks fresh fruits and vegetables stands a good chance for you to contact a cold. So you should include fresh fruits and vegetables regularly in your diet. The rule is that half of your plate of meal should contain fruits and vegetables. Fresh herbs and spices like green cayenne pepper (capsicum) but not bell pepper, garlic, ginger and onions are recommended. These act in perfect synergy. Be always generous with them, but limit fresh ginger to a desired taste. Raw ginger can be very peppery.
Fresh fruits-lemon and lime are good. A dilute juice of lime fruit obtained from organic gardens or in the wild form is very good. Unlike the cultivated types that are full of watery saps but poor in medicinal or nutritional effects, the wild or organic cultivars will get to the root of the issue in quick time. It will build and strengthen your body and immune system against a cold virus. Adding a pineapple juice to the mixture is a plus. Taken regularly over a period of six months, the likelihood that a cold virus should invade the body is negligible. The body will resist and throw off the virus in quick time. Fresh orange juices likewise from organic gardens should be taken and give to children.
3. Stress and tension: stress can trigger a cold virus like catarrh and running nose. This is true in the carrier of the virus. Stress is when the mind and body is not in harmony with each other and with nature. Perhaps, you are going a little too far in an issue or two. Your mind reacts against your body or your body against your mind. This can trigger the cold virus in a carrier. If you are overworking, take time to have plenty of fun too. Go like a butterfly to relax the mind and body; and you release all tensions that will trigger a cold virus.
4. Lack of regular exercise: A strong healthy body easily resists a cold virus. Jogging and swimming are good outdoor exercises. Did you get a cough while jogging and swimming in the early morning? The answer is no. Swimming brings out all the bodily muscles to vital play that builds the body. So is jogging. I am a fisherman by nature and I regularly swim in the open waters while on a fishing expenditure. At other times, I do take pleasure and delight in soaking my mind and body in the cold waters of the morning or evening for health sake. I swim. When the cold weather comes on, I jog building my leg muscles and other parts of my body. I round this off with the jumping jack, press ups and downs making my body a negative avenue for a cold virus.
5. Imbalance In Fresh Fruits Consumption: By this I mean eating fresh fruits and some root vegetables without their skins. The skin of fruits and vegetables help in bowel movement. Mangoes, melons, cucumbers and apples; and fresh sweet potatoes for example, should be eaten with their skins. These fresh items contain more ( 75%) vitamin C in their skins than the juicy succulent flesh.
A Rhinivirus Virus Common In Causing A Cold
Objective Information You Should Know About A Cold
The common cold or simply the cold can affect every person. Like some other ailment, it has not a cure. Drugs, vaccination and antibiotics that provide help and relief are not even recommended on a universal basis. International health institutions or bodies do not hold agreed opinions. In fact, those sources of help and relief from drug manufacturers can bring in serious issues like side effects and destroying friendly and beneficial bacterial in the human body, making the body less protective and subjecting it to vast invasion to many and various virus that are relatively unknown. The cold virus numbered into over two hundred. The immune, the digestive and the respiratory system will be work below capacity. When last did you complain of poor digestion?
Various study and research has shown that the number one step available for a person to get relief from fervent occurrence is to get a glass of a Lime or lemon juice. I do regularly keep limes in my fruit basket along with garlic and ginger. I take a dilute juice of this citrus fruit in the morning. It is the first thing I did to flush my system. Occasionally, I will prepare a dilute mixture of this with fresh ginger and pineapple juice plus wild honey. The good thing of this mixture is an energizing drink in the morning.
Nevertheless, not every person can be affect. Those with strong immunity always escaped http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/common_cold
Signs of running nose, headache, cough, sneezing and fever, except high fever, usually follow a cold. The list of symptoms runs into hundreds as said before. A mature adult should see doctor if body temperature is over 103F plus high fever and swollen glands. As for children, they should be immediately taken to the doctor. They immunity system is weak and are much sicker than adults.
For the latest cold news go here by copying "adenovirus 14 infection (killer cold virus)" into your browser. Click the link that appears in the new window and you are done.
A cold is not confirmed to one locality or country. It is a universal question. Researching the issue further, scientist now has gathered a better knowledge of it more than “any other virus and have powerful new tools to develop antiviral drugs.”
Summary Of Key Facts
- A cold is caused bu a virus, coronavirus, the common type being a Rhinivirus.
- More than one research has confirmed the claim.
- Those affected are adults, old age persons and children.
- Various cause of a cold other than virus are poor diet, stress and tension, lack of regular exercise and imbalance in fresh fruit consumption.
- Make your own herbal remedy at home in other to prevent a cold attack or symptoms.
- Citrus fruits are a good remedy against a cold issue.
- Form the habit of taking fresh lime or any citrus fruit juice on rising in the morning.
- Enhance the value of your lime or lemon remedy by adding an extract of the ginger root juice.
- Experts in health institutions, clinics and organizations do not recommended a drug, vaccine or antibiotics as a remedy or treatment.
Home Made Herbal Remedy For A Cold
You can make your herbal remedy at home if you ever had a cold. You can also make it to prevent a cold. I do regularly. You need some limes. Three to four pieces is enough for an adult at the onset of a cold symptoms. Lime obtained from organic gardens works best. Beat or pound the greenish skin of the limes against a hard object until the inside becomes a soft pulp. This will released most of the medicinal juice. Wash and peel them. Now, half fill a glass with warm water. In another glass, put in cold water half likewise. Cut the limes into two halves and squeeze their juice into the glass with cold water. The rinds should be soaked in the glass with warm water. Allow it to simmer for 10 minutes. This will extract the “bitters” in the lime rinds. Filtered this into the glass of dilute lime juice and add one tablespoonful of wild honey to the mixture. Or this will taste bitter.
Yes, it tastes bitter. But you can add a table spoonful of honey or pineapple juice to the mixture like I say. It is best to take this in the morning on rising when the stomach is empty. This cleansed your digestive system well in the first place and hence, your respiratory system. Take the last preparation in the evening an hour before supper. It acts very fast if you had a cold. This action will give you a better relief within 36 hours. You can continue taking this for two more days. Each does should be a fresh preparation.
Nevertheless, a habit of taking fresh limes juice or any other citrus fruits two or three times in a week, before a cold strikes should be encouraged. Squeeze lime or lemon juice into glass of cold or warm water. Gaggle a mouthful and spew it out. Drink the remainder. This works best in the morning.
You can enhanced the value of your remedy by adding an extract ginger juice, from the ginger root. Wash and cut a ginger root one-third the size of the thumb finger and wash it. Beat thiis into a pulp or cut into piece and blend. Add a little water to extract out the juice. Filter this into the lime or lemon juice. Take 25ml of the mixture morning and evening.
Lime Fruit Three To Four For An Adult
Beat and Peel The Lime Fruit
Cut The Lime Into Two Half And Squeeze Into A Glass Of Cold Water
Soak The Lime Or Lemon Rids In Slightly Warm Water To Extract The "Bitters"
Fresh Ginger Root Beaten Into A Pulp
Fresh Ginger Soak In Water
The Ready Lime-Ginger Mixture
What The Experts Opined In A Cold Issue
In all query, expert opinions are always sort for to resolve an issue or dispute. Below renowned organizations has mandate more than one personal to make a considerable study and disseminate their findings.
- Mayo Clinic on “treatment” of a cold: “There is no cure for the common cold. Antibiotics are of no use against a cold virus. Over the counter (OTC) cold preparations won’t cure a cold or make it go away…a cold virus enters your body through your mouth, eyes or nose.”
2. The World Health Organization (WHO) on:
(i) Drugs: “Many commercial cough and cold remedies contain several ingredients including cough suppressants, mucolytics, oral decongestants and expectants. Most drug combinations in cough and cold remedies have no rational basis, e.g. ineffective ingredients or ingredients with opposing effects are often combined, such as an expectant with a cough suppressant…combination drugs such as those should be avoid.”
“Some combination drugs are justified for use by adults (or school age children) if they combine effective and safe drug intended to relief two or more concurrent symptoms of the cold. For young children, however, such a combination cannot be justified.”
Continuing, “the use of safe, soothing, home-made remedies for sore throat (this is one effect of a cold issue-my comment) such as lemon tea should be encouraged.”
(ii) Traditional cough and cold remedies: “There is no reason to belief that a safe soothing home-made remedy is less effective than a commercial remedy…Unlike commercial preparations, which may contain potentially harmful ingredients, home remedies are harmless…ingredients such as menthols and camphor may be used in topical preparations to be rubbed on the chest(you can also made preparations for joint pains with these two ingredients-my comment). However, these products may be toxin and should not be used in teas and oral preparations.”
- National Institute Of Health On:
Treatment: “One reason why there is no cure for the common cold is that more than 200 different viruses can cause cold symptoms.” http//www.nih.gov/topics/commoncold/Pages/cause.aspx
Continuing from the same link, “…there is no experimental evidence that exposure to cold temperatures increases the chances that you will get a cold…On the other hand, several research studies shows that people exercise regularly have a significant reduced number of respiratory tract infection, such as the common cold, compared with those who don’t exercise. Research also suggests that allergic diseases that affect the nose or throat and psychological stress may increase your chance of getting infected by cold viruses.” If any link do not work, copy and paste it into your browser or highlight and right click it to follow the link.
Foods That Triggers A Cold
A banana a day is said to keep the doctor away too. This succulent tropical fruit with its sweet starchy flavor is very easy to digest. Though a slightly alkaline foodstuff and is easily acid forming in the body. It triggers mucous in the nasal system. The result is catarrh, flu and nasal discomfort. Soft sugary drinks can produce the same reaction in certain persons, particularly children. Our nasal duct required an alkaline medium in the blood stream to function well. That is why lime base fruits are good for our respiratory system.
A Wrong Diet: A wrong diet can get you a cold. For example, oath meals are nourishing, easily digested and energizing the body. But taking oath meals with white sugar, milk and cocoa beverage is an invitation to a cold virus intrusion into the human body. Do then we do away with oath meals? I for one would not give in to such a suggestion. I take oaths first as pre-breakfast after my jogging exercise. Oath meals are vital parts of our breakfasts because it is easily digested to release energy. Your oath meal should consists of an egg, some peanuts, a banana to provide sweetness without using white sugar and two fresh tomatoes cut into slice and few slice of onions. Cut slices of onions into the warm oath and mixed thoroughly. Put in some handful of semi-roasted roasted peanuts. Now sliced and put in the tomatoes. Peel a banana or two into this. Add an egg if desire. It is now ready to eat and enjoy. Add a little milk if desire but not much. Too much milk will make the meal form an mucous in the body which we are trying to avoid in this subject.
Emphasis should be placed on whole meal diet. Go for super carbohydrates, unpolished rice for example. It has all the B-complex intact and is good for your metabolic system. Avoid peeling your apples, mangoes, guavas, cucumbers and melons. Eat them with the skin. These have factors that build your immune system and strengthen your respiratory tracts. B-complex, vitamin C, A and D works in synergy. It builds the body to resists a cold. My oath meal has all these elements.
Citrus fruits: Fruits in the citrus family, lemon, lime and lemonades are the best fruits we need to keep our nasal tract in good health. Make a dilute mixture of these regularly. Adding a pineapple juice to a glass of lime juice is a plus.
Pre- Breakfast: Fruit Breakfast that Resists A Cold Virus. You need this recipe below:
- Semi-ripe papaya 1 cup
- Cucumber 1 cup
- Guava 1 cup
- Lime 1 pieces.
- Wash and peel papaya.
- Cut it into two half. Clear all the seeds in the belly or stoma.
- Now cut papaya into smaller chunks into eating bowl.
- Beat lime to soften the rind and pores.
- Wash and peel the limes.
- Cut lime half-length or in a cross-section.
- Squeeze the lime juice on the papaya.
- Wash and cut cucumber into this bowl.
- Do so with the guava.
- Ready to eat. Serves 1 person.
All these fruits are alkaline based. They have plenty vitamin C. This should be a pre-breakfast if you are easily susceptible to a cold instead of resorting to a drug. It clears your digestive tracts and renders your blood stream alkaline. It must be follow after an hour or two with a breakfast that consists of:
- Pineapple 1 cup.
- papaya 1 cup.
- cucumber 1 cup.
- Guava 1 cup.
- Green leafy vegetable any 1/4 cup.
- lime 1 piece.
- Fried fish (any type) 10g.
- Semi-roasted peanuts 10g, but times 2 if the weather is very cold.
- One boiled egg..
- Brown bread (home-made or from baker) 2 slice 30g. smear with butter or margarine
- A cup of warm black tea with some milk and a cube of sugar to taste.
- Serves 1 person only.
Too much milk in the tea is not good as per this discourse. Hint: 1 cup of fruit is the size of i large banana fruit.
Taking An Oat Breakfast With Vegetables Helps Prevent A Cold
Pineapple, Egg, Guava, Papaya, Cucumber And Peanut-Pumpkin Leaf Chutney Diet For Preventing A cold
Prevention Is Mother Of Immunity
Traditionally, the below methods were recommended as a preventive measure:
- Wash hands in contact with infected persons and objects.
- Stir clear of second hand smokes from cars, cigarettes and flames.
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues when coughing and sneezing.
- Never share towels and eating utensils.
In addition to the above, here are my 10 holistic-methods that I used regularly:
- Have a dilute glass of warm lemon or lime juice every morning three times in the week no matter what. Add crushed pineapple juice to enhance the value.
- Have a pre-breakfast of alkaline based fresh fruits an hour or two before your main breakfast.
- Always include green leafy vegetables in all your diets whether launch or super. Or have a launch or super of only green vegetables and fruits.
- Regularly exercise the body at least three times in the week.
- Acid forming foods cannot be entirely eliminated in any meal. But you should avoid excessive intake of those so that they is enough alkaline reserve in the blood stream.
- Tone your skin at least 30-60 minutes in the morning sun.
- Avoid convenience food much of the time. No one can do without them including me. These are de-vitamin and chemical additives added. These additives can upset the acid-base balance of the blood unless you know what to do.
- Learn to relax mind and body and avoid tension.
- Learn to sleep well and rest for 7 to 8 hours.
- Adequate circulation of air should be encouraged at all premises.
The Mystery Of The Human Body In Preventive Issue
The more you undertake to prevent an issue of ill-health, the less it become endermic. However, the human body tolerance of the preventive measure can be a plus or a minus in 100% This means that despite the best possible methods one takes, one can still be infect. But the best thing about this is that the body become more immunized against further threat of the issue, perhaps, a new virus threat. So, if you had a cold once a year, your body is responding to an immunity complex.
The table below is only a three days guide for you to cleanse both your digestive and respiratory system if you had a cold.
This will ensure you derived maximum benefit to recover your health.
Three Days Can Be Enough To Cleanse Both Your Digestive And Respiratory System
Lime or lemon juice
A cup of black tea slice and squeeze a lime juice into it
Mixed fruits; cucumber,melon, guave and pinneaple
A cup of warm green or black tea with lime or lemon juice
Alkaline based mixed fruits of your choice
Take any of your favorite supers but lessen it
Alkaline mixed fruits with some fresh fish
Take your normal launch
A cup of warm black tea and lemon juice
Video Tips From Expert: Watch Video From The Opposite Link
Watch A Cold Prevention Video And Slide Show
What Is Your Challenge? Preventing a health issue is much better than curing it later. Virus, like germs have no respect for the human body except is is beneficial. It is in this respect that every care should be taken to avoid contacting an infection. Follow this link to watch a video
Eat Brown Bread If You Persistently Had A Cold
Summary Of ImportantnFacts
- A Cold is harmless but should not be regard as a small thing.
- An external filterated virus or germ is usual the primary cause.
- Secondary infection like flu can occur during a primary infection.
- No medically certify treatment has been found and established for a cure.
- A cold is borderless. It can strike any time during a cold or warm weather.
- A dilute mixture of fruit juice lemon or lime taken early in the morning will prevent its occurrence.
- Washing of hands and/disposal infected materials helps prevent its spray.
- Symptoms of the attack are cough, sore throat, headache, sneezing and running nose. The list runs into an hundred.
- You can contact your doctor if the symptom persists after more than a week because, a secondary factor may be involve.
- Should you need a fluid due to dehydration, a dilute mixture of lemon and pineapple juice that is home-made is idea.
- Have a handy bottle of this to sip when tasty.
- Keep body and surrounding warm while indoors but allow good ventilation or circulation of air.
- If your body temperature is over 103F see your doctor. Children should be immediately taken to see a GP because of their weak immunity system.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the incident of a cold is high and the cost is also on the high side. This health problem is “similar in both developed and developing countries,”
- Always encouraged good ventilations in your premise.
- Always eat foods in their natural states instead of proceed items. You gain much from the vitamin and mineral content.
- Before the cold weather comes, turn your sitingroom or bedroom into a gymnasium. Exercise two or three times in the week. This is not demanding much and is worth your effort. Press ups and downs, the jumping jack and sit ups are exercises that you can do to tone your body muscles.
- The importance of vitamin C ascorbic acid from lemon and lime fruits must not be overlooked here. Other sources of vitamin C are good. Lemons and limes give best results. So every morning if you care, take some lemon or lime juice for your good. You will not be affected even if you eat mucous forming foods at odd times.
- Do away with any mucous forming foods if you had an attack; but safely indulge in them as the symptoms clears without risk to your health.
Conclusion: Unto A Good Thing
This article is really on to a good thing. I had experienced all the issues therein and took all the steps to get a relief and a cure. Now, I am only preventing a cold to strike any time within my family. This is a regular weekly adventure.
I have faith in what I write. Two or three years ago, I was online on facebook and I realized such questions are universal and the message I send to a friend is the product of this Hub!
To your good health!
Copy right 2015 Miebakagh57 (Miebakagh Fiberesima)