Natural Remedy To Treat Hair Fall Problems
Hair Fall and the Reasons behind it
Hair loss occurs to both men and women. The reason for hair loss differs with different people. On careful analysis of yourself, you can easily get rid of Hair fall.
In this article am going to guide you all clearly on how effective you can diagnose yourself and stop hair fall naturally.
The main reason for Hair Loss is because of:
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Wearing Helmets and caps
- Frequent Hair Straightening
- Putting tight hair bands
- Hair Dryers
Does These Tips Puts an End to Your Hair Loss Problem?
Effective Natural Remedy To Stop Hair Fall
Warm Oil Treatment:
Applying oil to hair is a one good thing for your hair. I have seen few people apply oil to their hairs and keep it overnight or a full day. But have seen few, who hates applying oil. :) I have a good thing for both parties.
Mix pure Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Almond Oil (in small amount) and heat it up till it becomes warm. If it becomes too hot, make it sit for sometime till it becomes warm. Then massage gently into your scalp for around 5-10 minutes. You know friends massaging your hair at least once a week improves blood circulation in your head, and it is also an effective remedy to prevent hair fall. You can massage your hair by yourself or ask someone to do it, that will be more effective. :)
Who ever do not like to apply oil, do this massaging at night, put a shower cap and wash your hair the next day morning.
Green Tea Treatment:
Prepare Green tea by brewing in water and apply the warm green tea on your scalp. Massage your scalp for 5-10 minutes and then rinse your hair. Green tea has anti-oxidants which stops hair fall and helps in hair growth.
Neem water Treatment:
Pour some water in a pan and add Neem leaves, bring it to boil. Keep it simmer for sometimes, till the water turns green and smell the Neem fragrance. Make it cool and then separate the Neem leaves from the water. Preserve the water in a bottle. Add half cup of Neem water to the bathing tub, every time you wash your hair.
By doing so, it is also good for your skin to get rid of acne. Also Neem's antiseptic property get rid of germs and bacteria from your body.
Natural Juice Treatment:
Onion juice, Ginger Juice and Garlic Juice has medicinal property to stop hair fall and boost hair growth. Do not mix up all these 3 juices. Prepare any 1 of the juice and apply to your scalp and massage gently. To see the desired result, do this technique at least for 8 washings.
Additional Tips to Take Care of Your Hair:
- Avoid brushing wet hair
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Stop Alcohol consumption
- Quit smoking
Dandruff and Hair Loss - How To Overcome it Naturally
Hair fall mainly occurs because of Dandruff. Men experience Dandruff problems a lot. During summer, we sweat a lot and Dandruff occurs mainly due to sweating in head. It also occurs due to drying of scalp.
So with the above we come to a final conclusion that we need to keep our head cool. So what next...!!? Think of the natural remedy, as all my articles are related to treating things in natural way with no side effects. People says to use Shampoo that contains Aloe Vera. But in those shampoos too, we find some chemicals added, which damages your hair. So instead of using Shampoo that contains Aloe Vera, use Shampoo that has only Aloe Vera, a complete natural Ayurvedic remedy to treat Dandruff and prevents Hair loss.
Natural Aloe Vera is available in most Ayurvedic store, else, you can order the same through online via ebay, amazon or flip kart or through other trusted online sites.
I have provided you the direct links to obtain the pure Aloe Vera shampoo online via ebay and on to your right. While looking at the picture itself you can understand the purity of the product. It is white in colour as they have added the pure Aloe Vera's jelly part and produced this shampoo, with no additives or chemicals. It is completely herbal and helps to treat Dandruff problems. amazon
Vitamins and Proteins to Stop Hair Fall
Apart from the above said remedies, hair fall also occurs because of Vitamin and Protein deficiency in your food.
Instead of in-taking Vitamin or Protein capsules, I strongly recommend to intake foods that contains Vitamins and Proteins, a natural and effective remedy.. right..!
- Eat foods that are rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Vitamin A boosts healthy production of sebum in the scalp. Sebum is an oily substance secreted by sebaceous gland to prevent hair from drying out.
- Vitamin E encourages blood circulation in head, thereby making hair roots strong, to prevent hair loss.
- If your hair colour turns grey, then concentrate on Vitamin B food products and add it more to your daily food intake.
- Protein deficiency too causes hair fall. Eat foods like soy, fish and lean meats which contains proteins, to give strength to your hair roots and stop hair fall.
Yoga Poses that Prevents Hair Loss
Yoga's benefit extend to each and every part of your body, mind and soul. I really love doing yoga as I gained priceless benefits by doing yoga. Once you understood and gained the benefit of doing yoga poses, you will really enjoy doing yoga.
Poor and improper blood circulation in your head is also a mean reason for Hair loss. So by doing Yoga poses that supply enough blood circulation to your head, then your hair loss will be stopped. All Forward bending asanas will provide a remedy for your hair related problems.
Here is a list of asanas that prevents Hair Loss and boosts Hair growth. I will share you simple asanas too that can be performed by everyone.
Yoga should be practised from a good Yoga master. Several books are available online which guides you to do any asanas step by step with detailed instruction. You can get it in online stores. Have given you the direct links on to your right, to get the top rated Yoga book online.
List of Asanas that Boosts Hair Growth and Stops Hair Fall
Posture name in Yogic Term
Downward Dog Pose
Adho Mukha Svanasana
Stand Forward Bend Pose
Raised Feet Pose
Rubbing Nails - Balayam Yoga
This Yoga pose is very easy and can be done by anyone. It is simple and highly effective to treat hair problems.
- Treat Hair Loss
- Boosts Hair growth
- Cures Dandruff
- Treat and stops the premature greying of hair
How to do:
- Curl your finger of both hands inwards towards the palm, as shown in the picture.
- The nails of both hand's fingers should be brought together to touch each other.
- The nails of the thumb should not touch. It can be left freely, making it point upwards.
- Then start rubbing the four finger's nails vigorously left and right.
- Do this continuously for around 5-10 minutes at a stretch to get the effect.
When you are sitting idle, you can just do this simple yoga and get the benefit.
Rabbit Pose - Sasangasana
Rabbit pose is also an effective asana with plenty of health benefits.
How To Do:
- Sit in the floor with your buttocks over the heels of your feet. (Vajrasana pose)
- Bring your hands back and hold your heels.
- Exhale and bend forward to make the crown of your head touch the ground.
- Inhale and lift your hip up. Crown of your head should be flat on the floor.
- Normal breathing in this position.
- Remain in this position as long as you can.
- Exhale and bring your hip down, to rest on the heels of your feet.
- Inhale and come back to original position, i.e., Vajrasana pose.
- Regularly practising this pose treats hair loss problems effectively.
- As the crown of your head is below your heart, it supplies enough blood to your head and thus boosting Hair growth.
- Puts an end to premature greying of hair.
Downward Dog Pose - Adho Mukha Svanasana
Downward Dog pose has amazing benefits and it is good if everyone includes this pose in daily routine.
How To Do:
- Come down to the ground with your palms, half legs and knees touching the ground. Palms touching the floor, legs resting on the ground (from your knees till toes). Refer the image for easy understanding
- Curl your toes under and press it against the balls of your feet
- Inhale and lift your hip towards the ceiling with hands and feet pressing on to the ground. Your body now gets an inverted V shape.
- While in that position note if you are doing the below stated things:
- Press your chest towards your legs.
- Eyes should be focused on your toes.
- Press your heels towards the floor.
- Soul of your feet should be completely flat on the ground.
- Breathe normally in that position.
- Exhale and slowly come back to original position.
- Improves blood circulation to your head and boosts hair growth
- Stops greying of hair
- Builds bone density
- Relieves from back pain
Stand Forward Bend Pose - Uttanasana
Uttanasana is every effective in treating Hair Fall and boosts hair growth.
How To Do:
- Stand Straight with your legs together and body straight.
- Take a deep Inhalation.
- Exhale and bend forward from your back, by bring your hands and head down. Touch your finger to the floor and slowly make your palm to rest on the floor.
- If possible bring your hand behind your heals.
- Hold on to this position for sometime with normal breathing.
- Then inhale and come back to the original position.
Note For Beginners:
Beginners cannot be able to touch palms of your hands on the ground. In that case fold your hand and hold your right knee with left hand and left knee with right hand.
Do not strain in any case.
Be in that position as long as you can, it can be for a second too. Doing it regularly you can make out to be in that position for long time.
- It boosts Hair Growth.
- In this pose by bringing your head below your heart, increases blood supply to your head and it prevents hair fall.
- Strengthen hair follicles.
- Relieves from stress and tension. Stress is also a major reason for hair fall.
- Stops greying of hair.
Raised Feet Pose - Uttanpadasana
By doing Raised Feet pose minimum twice a day helps you to fight Hair problems effectively.
How to do:
- Lie flat on the ground in supine position (i.e., by lying down on your back)
- Keep your feet together, arms straight and close to your body, palms facing the ground
- Breathe in and out normally in this position
- Inhale and slowly raise your legs at an angle of 45 to 60 degree, without bending your knees
- Remain in this position for a minute with normal breathing. If you can extend more than a minute too fine. Note: Beginners immediately cannot be in this position for 1 minute, so you can increase from 15 seconds and so on by every day.
- Exhale and bring your leg back to the ground without bending the knees (you will be back to the initial position)
- Then normal breathing should be performed
Relax for a while and repeat the above steps again. Daily 2-5 rounds will do good.
Remember Yoga should be performed slowly and leisurely. You should not strain yourself while doing yoga. If you are tired, relax how much ever you want after a pose and then continue.
Answer a Yoga Quiz!!view quiz statistics
Diamond Pose - Vajrasana
Vajrasana increases blood supply throughout your body and doing this pose regularly makes you look young, radiant and energetic.
This asana showers you with lots of benefits. This Yoga pose is very easy to do and can be done by everyone. Usually Yoga should be done on empty stomach. This is the only Yoga pose that can be done anytime even after eating. It helps in digestion and sort out all your digestive problems.
How To Do:
- Sit comfortably in the ground on a yoga mat.
- Bend your knees under your thighs, such that heels of your feet touches your buttocks.
- Your toes should point outwards and your body should be erect with your backbone in an upright position.
- Your palms should rest on your knees.
- Look ahead and breathe normally, with concentration in your breathing.
- Remain in this posture as long as you can.
- Try increasing the duration of retaining in this posture slowly. Longer you stay better you will be benefited.
By Ambiga Jeyaratnaraja