How To Stop Gambling Addiction
Learn How To Stop Gambling By Understanding What Exactly is A Gambling Addiction
"How to stop gambling addiction?" It is important to understand the root causes and symptoms of the addiction in order to deal with it effectively. Online gambling addiction is similar to any other addictive behavior.
The greater the availability, the greater the risk of people becoming addicted to the degree that it has problematic effects on them, and on those closest to them. Most problem gamblers will seek help through counseling and this lens aims to explain how to resolve gambling issues. Many people seem to take gambling as a normalized way of being.
The type of gambling we are referring to are slot-machines, internet betting, casinos, betting shops and dog racing. All which possess the element of risks. Unless there is a strong religious belief that creates a barrier to establish a gambling or betting habit, people are often affected irrespective of race, social class or economic situation.
Some people may be drawn to certain forms of gambling or betting due to their socio-economic situation and that may simply be because of the influence of friends, family and availability. At present, the new forms of gambling, such as internet betting, have a certain "trans-socio-economic appeal", and the same might be said of slot-machines where they are situated within casino complexes. No doubt, this is one of the main causes in the rise of online gambling addiction. Online gambling addiction often leads to problems of debt and these people with debt problems are often referred to specialist debt counsellor. They would want to talk about their debt problems with their counsellor in relation to their other anxieties. Do not hesitate further.
GET RID of Your Gambling Addiction Now and Move Towards A Better Lifestyle!
Signs and symptoms of Online Gambling Addiction
Online Gambling addiction does not have obvious physical signs or symptoms such as those in drug or alcohol addiction. Problem gamblers typically deny or even lie about it. They also tend to hide their problems from anyone. As such, problem gamblers often distant from their family and friends, sneak around, and lie about anything that is related to their doings.
- Excessively secretive over stuff related to their finances
- New desire to control household finances
- Overdue or unpaid bills
- Mysterious loans or cash advances
- Lack of money
- Extraordinary increase in credit card activity
- Seeking people for money
- Missing jewelry, cash, or valuables
- Dwindling savings or assets
- Absence of bank or credit card statements
- Approach from bill collectors
Online Gambling Addiction Statistics
Today, online betting has become an increasingly popular form of gambling, and there are now an estimated 1700 gambling websites on the Internet and betting through interactive television and mobile phones have been made possible.
One of the reasons for the increase in online gambling addiction is due to the convenience of betting. We are referring to the convenience of placing bets at home, the ease of setting up a online betting account and the different forms of bets offered.
The different forms of gambling exist from traditional betting, casino gambling, bingo, lotteries and online gambling. And these varieties of betting sources make online betting very appealing.
Characteristics of a Compulsive Gambler
1. Inabilty and unwillingness to accept reality Often wasting excessive time in creating images of the great and wonderful things they are going to do as soon as they make the big win. Compulsive gamblers picture themselves leading a pleasant gracious life, made possible by the huge sums of money they will accrue from their gambling methods.
2. Emotional Insecurity A compulsive gambler often claims to feel emotionally comfortable during the commencement of gambling. In other words, they believed they have the sense of security and power to be a winner on the table.
3. Immaturity The common character patterns of compulsive gamblers often possess the desire to attain good things in life without putting great efforts in achieving it. Believing that responsibility can be avoided by simply punting on bets. Soon, it will become a subconscious obsession.
Top 5 Tips To Control Your Online Gambling Addiction
Check out some great tips on how to stop gambling addiction:
- Keep track of the time that you are playing for
- Limit yourself to spend ONLY what you can afford to lose, keep track of your spend whilst playing and remember that the numbers on the screen are REAL MONEY
- Avoid chasing your losses
- If you're a parent keep your password safe, use software to block access to gambling sites from your children
- Find sites with options where you can set your account limits
- Use the new Audio Program Method,
All these play a part in contributing to whether a particular person develops a gambling habit and whether it develops into a problematic betting style.
When a person attributes to his gambling behaviours and experiences, the role it may have in satisfying his physical, emotional and mental needs, may well be the product of conditioning in early life.
The person seeking to resolve his online gambling addiction habit will need to feel free to explore himself, feel that his behavior is not being judged, that him, as a person, are accepted regardless of the problems he is causing. He will need his unique reasons for his gambling to be understood by the person they are talking to. He will want to feel that the person listening to him is an authentic human-being - not a person who is playing games or manipulating them in some way. And he will probably want to feel that whatever solutions he come out with are his own, that he has contributed to his own process of change rather than feeling something has been imposed upon him which, for many people, may be just the experience that their gambling habit has developed to get them away from.
Video On Compulsive Gambling
Stop Gambling Today!
How To Stop Online Gambling - In many ways gambling are implicit in human gene or combination of genes that means individuals are more susceptible to the gambling urge. Gambling may not be problematic for everyone. However, when they reached problematic, addictive or pathological proportions, the effects can be devastating. After understanding all the given facts and information, now it's time to learn how to quit gambling effectively in 7 days with the new Audio Program method, Stop2Gambling. You will learn....
- How gamble can affect your lifestyle in long-term
- Reframing your way of thoughts in gambling
- Creating Your Own Miracle
- Advance Diversion To Counter Thoughts of Gambling
- The importance of applying Pain and Pleasure Strategy
- Eliminate the pain that gambling is causing you
- Empowering Your Goal
- Enjoy the process in achieving what you want
- Understand EXACTLY What Triggers You To Gamble
- Why 99% of Gamblers Failed To Quit Gambling
Apart from 7 effective Audio Programs, you'll also acquire 7 PDF workbooks containing assessments and diagrams to guide you through the progressive learning. Considering that it is a practical, illustrative, step-by-step easy to use program.....Stop2Gambling is definitely worth every second of your time.