How True is it that Exercising Helps a Woman Get Pregnant?
Almost everyone knows about the benefits of regular exercising to health. Women can also look forward to less painful labor and delivery if they get physically active months before trying to get pregnant. But do you know that exercising has an impact on fertility too. But what you should also take note of is that, not all forms of exercises are good for women who are planning to become mothers.
Benefits of Exercising Before Trying to Get Pregnant
Exercising is not really a requirement when trying to get pregnant. But specialists say that this can help you look and feel good throughout the 9-month term. The other benefits are as follows:
- Healthy reproductive system. Exercising energizes the hypothalamus, which is a part of the brain that regulates the release of hormones. The levels of hormones should be normal at all times to facilitate regular ovulation. If you ovulate regularly, you can use its symptoms to get pregnant with a girl. Learn how to do it here.
- Increased stamina. Pregnancy can have symptoms that are hard to bear especially for first timers. Through regular physical activity, your systems are strengthened. Symptoms such as cramping, breast sore and nausea are reduced.
- Weight loss after giving birth. Baby fat is unavoidable; you will have one after giving birth. But those who exercised regularly before pregnancy can lose weight faster than those who didn’t.
- High Acid Food Guide for a Successful Baby Girl Diet Program
Eating high acid foods before making love can increase your chances of getting pregnant with a girl. Fortunately, there is a wide range of foods that are not only acidic but also nutritious.
- Low Sodium and Potassium Intake Raises the Odds of Having a Baby Girl
Reducing consumption of sodium and potassium foods helps alter the mineral content of the uterine environment. It affects the texture of the cervical mucus, making it more nurturing to the girl sperm.
- 3 Most Effective Ways to Get through the Night After a Lovers' Quarrel
Upset over a lovers’ quarrel? Pondering can give you a hard time sleeping. Find out how you can keep a positive attitude, and avoid crying the night away.
The Type of Exercise to Use
In a study on the effect of exercise on fertility, it was found that women who do intense exercises are less likely to get pregnant than those who do moderate exercises. Women who have normal body weight are not advised to undergo rigorous physical activity five or more hours per week because this will only delay conception. Instead, they should take on less strenuous activities such as walking, dancing, and basic yoga.
On the other hand, women who are overweight can do any form of exercise they want. Intense or moderate, exercising will be an advantage to this group. Those who have been physically active for a long time should also not worry that exercising will reduce their chances of getting pregnant. The same goes for women who exercise to relieve stress.
Exercising helps prepare your body for the ups and downs of pregnancy. But although this helps boost fertility, pregnancy cannot take place if you will not make love at the right time. You must track your ovulation to know the best time to try to get pregnant. You should also eat healthy foods and take supplements to ensure your health and of the baby you will conceive.
© 2016 Marie Caraig