Eat apples for weight loss and good health!
Apples for Weight Loss and Good Health
How many apples do you eat in a week?
Apples for weight loss and good health
Apples are famous for keeping the doctors away. Today, science is proving that this old age saying is very true. Apples are one of the best fruits which helps us lose weight and makes us strong, healthy and free of diseases.
Today, the young generation is mostly eating convenience or packaged food, noodles, pasta, pizza and more. Thus, the number of fat and obese people in this world is multiplying at a fast pace. They are counting calories and going to health clubs but the obesity is still increasing at an alarming rate. Adding apples and removing artificial foods from our diet can easily reverse this statistics.
Some of the benefits of apples are:
1. Apples are great fat burners. They help to decrease the body fat and increase our metabolism. Thus, weight loss is natural. There is no need to count calories. If we replace the packaged food with fruits like apples, weight loss is inevitable.
2. Apples are good cleaners. Starting from mouth, they clean our teeth, throat and then our intestines. They clean our internal body and help to reduce the toxin level of system.
3. Apples give us feeling of full for long duration as they maintain our blood sugar levels. It helps to control our appetite and avoid hunger pangs. If we eat apple one hour before food, we tend to eat less, good quality food and thus, our food intake is in better control.
4. Apples help to lower our bad cholesterol and reduce inflammation. It is good for our heart.
Thus, in summary, eat apples for good health.
List of similar health articles:
- Easy remedies to cure hypertension or high blood pressure
Hypertension or high blood pressure, is also known as "silent killer". Natural remedies for high blood pressure include garlic, ginger, fennel and fenugreek seeds.
- Easy remedies to cure Diabetes
Easy home remedies to cure diabetes. Fenugreek seeds, bitter gourd and turmeric powder are powerful herbs and vegetable to manage diabetes. Eating food low in Glycemic Index and exercise can further benefit diabetes management.