How to Concentrate-Top Concentration tips
As I write this at o' clock in the morning I am already finding it difficult to concentrate and already I have mis-spellings.Yes I should know better, of course it's difficult to concentrate when you are tired and obviously mistakes will be made when you can't concentrate properlly.
Nobody likes making mistakes and the fewer mistakes we make in life the better off we will be. We would have more time to ourselves as we have to rectify mistakes we make due to our lack of concentration.
Well that's the first tip if you are tired give up get some sleep and resume when you are refreshed.Leaving a task and returning will leave you more refreshed and alert.
Here are a few more simple tips to help you concentrate
Simple Concentration Tips
- Eat regularly, the brain needs fuel as well. Protein and carbs are good brain foods and will stabilise blood-sugar levels and helping you to keep you focus for longer.
- Try counting backwards in nines from 1,000. A methodical way to help you concentration.
- If you are working indoors get a houseplant and put it in your line of vision. Many people think this helps you to work faster.
- Get plenty of exercise, a great aid for your concentration and helps you to focus better and clear your mind.
- keep telling yourself just "five more" . If you are finding it difficult to keep your concentration and focus, try to prolong you efforts by say five more pages, minutes or whatever you are trying to build your concentration upon.
- Stare at a blank wall and imagine a huge clock face and visualise the second hand moving around the clock face, keep your focus and count all the 60 seconds as the clock hand moves around.
- Do try to avoid any sort of multitasking,like watching television and writing at the time.The brain cannot successfully transfer working information to stored memory efficiently and hence, your learning ability will be impaired.
Concentration is Good for You
These simple tips are really quite easy to implement and do not take up to much of you time, but could easily help you focus better and become more efficient.
Improved concentration would also help us with relaxation and your memory.
Let me know if you have any tips that help you concentrate better.
- Help me sleep-Healthy Insomnia Tips
If you suffer from a sleeping disorder or insomnia ,it can be a major problem in your life. Lack of sleep can lead to stress and poor performance at work. Whatever the causes, the best insomnia cure is...
- Men-How to Look your Best in a Photograph
How do you think you look in your photographs. Many people aren't impressed when they see themselves in picture. Here are some tips on how men can look good in a photograph.
- Improve Your Memory-Three Quick Memories Tips
We all have the ability to improve our memory and it just needs working on . hopefully these quick tips can help you make a start.