- Personal Health Information & Self-Help»
- Self-Help for Sleep Issues & Sleeplessness
How to Make Yourself Wake up from a Dream
Unravel Your Dreams
Waking up is hard especially when you are dreaming.
Let’s face it; dreams have a way of consuming our sleep. When they are good they are usually real good; but when they're bad, they are real bad. No one want to wake up from a good dream but most everyone want to wake up from a bad one. This hub will teach you how to wake up from the dreams that you don’t want to have and embrace the ones that you do.
People that dream a lot are often creative, innovative and a bit mysterious. Dreamers get to live and explore worlds unknown to those around them –and those worlds and experiences are a mystery to most people.
Dreams Create Your Day
Dream a good dream; have a good day. People who dream good dreams usually have happy thoughts. They often go throughout their day with a smile on their face. Their sunny disposition is contagious and often get other wonders why the dreamer is so happy.
Bad dreams do the opposite. They can make you sad, angry or frustrated. On those days others may not only wonder what’s wrong with the dreamer, but also may try to avoid him or her.
Dreams are indeed mysterious.
The Innovative Way Dreams Reveal Things
Are you familiar with the term "sleep on it?"
Well if you are then you know there is some truth to sleeping on your problems before making a decision. Some dreams reveal solutions to problems, puzzles and challenge that people experience in their awakened state, however some dreams present problems, puzzles and challenges that worry people when they wake up and follow them throughout their day.
People can have all kinds of dreams and revelations when they sleep. A good night's sleep can bring clarity and empower a person to take action.
Dreamers seem to have more courage inside their dreams than outside the reality of their lives.
Some dreamers have been known to fly and even been healed from sickness while they are dreaming, but others often forget what they dreamed.
Lucid Dreaming Explained
Stop Worrying About Your Dreams
How to Control Your Dreams
No one wants to feel afraid and no one should have to. People are at their best when they are happy. Dreams that hurt, hurt in more ways than one.
How can anyone get a good night’s sleep when they've had a bad dream?
How can anyone be productive in their day when they’ve had a bad dream?
How can anyone’s sleep be sweet if they are too afraid to closed their eyes?
Here’s the good news: you can control your dreams. Once you understand how to control them you may not want to wake up at all, but if you do, you can do that too.
Here’s how to wake up;
- Gain the right perspective and know that dreams are just dreams. They are not your reality – unless you allow them to be.
- Use your head and not your heart. Our emotions can fail us and often do. Our brains are smart and make decisions based on fact. Once you understand that dreams are not your reality, you can change the way you think about them. Instead of thinking of them as uncontrollable, think of them like a movie that a good friend of yours wants you to watch. Whenever you want to can change the channel you can. You control the remote.
- Be conscious while you sleep. If you are a parent or have been responsible for caring for someone important to you then you know that you don’t fully sleep while you are watching them. If the infant cries while you are sleeping, you wake up to attend to their needs. If a burglar attempts to break into your house, you’re out of the bed in moments. A part of you remains alert and awake. To sleep is to be in a state of unconsciousness. The good news is that you can choose how deeply you want to sleep. Be a caretaker of your own soul when you sleep; go to sleep slightly conscious and remain in control just in case you need to wake up.
Live The Life You Dream About - Take Control
As the pioneer of worry free living, I know that dreams are important. They serve a purpose but they don’t have to scare us. Once we learn to control them, we control our own lives and desires. Life wants us to be happy. It is our birthright to be happy and free. If you are not happy then you are probably dreaming up nightmares. The only way to stop is to take control and choose happiness. Once you make happiness a choice then you can start to take action. Taking action unleashing the champion inside of you who will rid you of your bad dreams so you can live the life you were born to live – worry free!