How to Treat and Heal Blisters
Blister From A Burn
Blisters are small raised areas of fluid under the skin that may be caused by burns, friction, infection, poison ivy and insect bites. Sometimes certain chemicals in a product can cause a reaction to the skin which may result in blistering.
* Keep the area of the blister dry and clean as possible.
* Clean around the blister with water or soap.
* If you decide to pop the blister so it can drain, do not remove the loose skin that cover the blister, as this may open to an infection and delay the healing process.
* Disinfect the blistered area with an antiseptic. This will help ensure that it doesn’t get infected.
* Cover the blister with a gauze bandage for at least 2 days.
* Remove the bandage and keep open air on it as much as possible. Usually blisters can heal own their on.
* Check the blister daily, keep it clean, apply an Iodine Antiseptic and repeat the steps until the blister is heal.