- Mental Health
How to increase self esteem and confidence level – A quick self help exercise
Learning how to increase self esteem and confidence level is all about training your mind to unleash your ultimate potential. To increase self esteem and confidence levels, you will need to wage a mental battle against yourself. Confused? Don't be. Because this 5 minute a day ritual will show you how to increase self esteem and confidence levels.
Foundation and Goal
Let's first set a strong foundation to set a goal regarding what we want to achieve here - We are here to learn how to increase self esteem and confidence levels. Nothing more, nothing less.
What are we not going to learn here?
This hub is about putting together a quick self help exercise that is going to help men and women increase or boost their self esteem and confidence levels. This hub does not promise magical transformation of personalities nor does it promise that you will have a magnetic personality. This hub also does not promise that you will learn how to attract women or how to attract men. Lastly, this hub does is not going to unlock the secrets of how to be successful or how to be a millionaire overnight.
So let's forget the tall claims and let's get back to the basics and learn how to increase self esteem and confidence levels.
How are we going to learn to boost self esteem and confidence levels?
Your self esteem and confidence levels are what you perceive of yourself. So to increase these levels, we are going to have to train our minds and remind ourselves of our true potential.
To do that, here are 10 things you should say out loud while you look at yourself every morning in the mirror. Do it every day and look firmly into your own eyes while you speak.
I look in the mirror to see a strong person. A person worthy of respect and admiration
- Because I need to believe in myself before I try to convince others to do so
I will not worry about yesterday or tomorrow
- Because I cannot change what happened yesterday and only I will decide what happens in my life tomorrow
I will not be afraid of failure
- Because self-improvement is possible only when I fall down, get up and learn how to break barriers that stop my growth
I will not be afraid in doing things that I'm told not to do
- Because I will never find out whether it is right or wrong until I do it myself
I will face my fears everyday
- Because knowing that I can conquer my own fears will make me stronger every day
I will strive to be the best I can
- Because life is too short to be lived in half measure
I will decide what is best for me
- Because the ultimate happiness of my life lies only in doing what I love doing
I will not accept or settle for anything less than my worth
- Because I and my talents are special and no other person in the world can do as I can
I will always look my best
- Because my body is the most important asset I will ever have in life and it deserves to look great, always
I will strive to be a great entrepreneur and believe in my dreams
- Because it is better to spend my life working for my own dreams rather than for someone else's