How to make sesame seed ladoo?
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 40 min
- 1 Cup White or black sesame seeds
- 250 grams Jaggery
- 2 spoon Dry coconut, Crushed
- 5-6 no. Cardamom, Powdered
- 1 spoon Pure ghee
- 1 spoon Sugar, Powdered(optional)
- Wash & dry sesame seeds. Heat the seeds till it start to roast.
- Put jaggery in pan & put some water in it. Mix it well on low heat. it will be ready in 10 minutes. It will be ready when starts to thicken. you can check it by touching the mixture if it is ready to make balls.
- Take seeds, crushed coconut, cardamom powder, one spoon ghee & sugar powder & mix in jaggery. let it be cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Now apply some ghee on palms & make laddoos.