How to control/stop Diarrhea/loose motion -natural home herbal remedies for Diarrhea
In this article I like to share with you some of the natural remedies I tried in order to treat diarrhea. These are home remedies that you can try. You can use these diarrhea medicines for children as well as when you are pregnant.
What is diarrhea?
It is the condition of having 3 or more loose liquid bowel movements (stools) per day. In developing countries, it is the most common cause of death.
How I got it?
I had a nice hot lunch one Saturday and it all started after that. I was running to the toilet all time. I felt like puking all that I took. It took 1-2 days for me to get well after that horrible lunch. First of all I puked out all most all that I took. But the problem did not stop there. I had loose stool too.
In this article I like to share with you some home remedies for diarrhea.
Natural home herbal treatment for diarrhea
1. If you have diarrhea, drink a lot of water (if you like add some sugar to it).
2. Take ORS (oral dehydration solution). You can either prepare it at home or buy it from drug store.
3. No fat containing food until you get well. This means no butter, no meat, no fish,no egg and better no milk too.
4. Boil carrots or potato in a little salt and take it for lunch or dinner. Don't add any butter to the potato or carrot. Just boil it, add some salt and talk it. Potato will absorb the water and stop the loose motion
5. You can also take white bread (but no salami or meat or jam or butter). Just the bread. Bread also absorbs water.
6. Boil some water and add honey and citron and drink it.
7. Eat a lot of long banana. I wrote long banana because the smaller version helps to increase the stool while the long banana creates constipation- which is actually needed during loose motion.
In one day you should be feeling better and things should be under control. If it doesnot happen, you can take some tablets from shop or go to the doctor. If you wait long, too much loose of water from the body can dehydrate the entire body. Hence, if none of the above home remedies work even after one day, consult a doctor.
If you think this article will be helpful for others, please share this with your friends.