Is life really complicated? Simplify it!
Do you feel that your life is very complex and complicated?
Do you also feel stressed as to how to handle the never ending problems that lash at your life?
Work related tension, the relationship pressure you have with your spouse, persistent failures and many other anxieties you face in your daily life literally make you feel that your life is not worth living, doesn’t it?
Is life really that complicated?
Are there no ways to overcome the pressures of life?
You can make your life happy by simplifying it!
Are you wondering what simplifying life means?
The other day I was searching for an important bill in my handbag and I could not find it. I became frenzied with worry and pulled out all the contents in the bag.
My god! What a clutter!
Old ATM bills, chocolate papers, a sticky candy, a small snack box with stale biscuits and lots more came pouring out. The bill I was searching for was stuck in a corner.
I threw away the unwanted things and now I make it a point to clear my handbag of unwanted clutter so that I need not rummage for things I wanted.
Your life also needs De-cluttering so that you do not have to search for your happiness.
Unwanted emotions are like heavily loaded luggage that pulls you down emotionally and psychologically.
Are you wondering how your emotions make your life complicated?
In fact your life is governed by your emotions!
Your reactions to the emotions you face in your day to day life decide the happiness quotient of your life.
When you are a slave to your emotions it becomes the dictating master of your life.
But when you are a master of your emotions, you are in total control of your life!
Easier said than done, isn’t it?
- ‘How can I control my emotions when I am battered around by people I trust and love?
- How can I not feel dejected when I always face defeat in my life?
- How can I be happy when I do not have good relationship with my spouse?
- How can I not feel angered by people who cheat me?
You are embittered by the people and the circumstances around you, aren’t you?
This is where you go wrong!
You should not allow others to decide your life pattern. It is you who should design and execute it. Your life is your own story and you are its author.
No one can make you sad or distressed unless you allow others to do it.
Do you want to know the unwanted emotions that complicate your life?
- Lack of confidence can make you feel less about yourself. You can never succeed in your life if you do not have confidence.
- Fear makes you see the negative side of your life and you become pessimistic.
- Anger makes you blind to the feelings of others and people deviate from you. Bad people’s skill!
- When you are cynical you never see the good side of life.
- When you are jealous you do not observe what you are blessed with.
- When you have grudge against someone, you lose your mental peace as you keep thinking of that person as if your life depended on it.
As you can see unwanted emotions invariably make you pessimistic, depressed and angered.
A sure way to complicate your life!
But you can make your life easy by simplifying it by feeding your mind with positive emotions.
- When you are confident you feel that you are capable of achieving great success and you do.
- Why should you fear people? They are as human as you and you are as capable as them.
- You should not let your anger overwhelm you as this makes people deviate from you and you feel lonely and alone.
- Count your blessings and you find that there are many blessings in your life which has hitherto escaped your notice. You never envy others when you feel blessed.
- Has someone cheated you or made your life miserable? The best punishment you can give him is to throw him away from your life. If you harbor grudge against him you are giving importance to a person who means nothing to you.
There is always a tug of war between negative emotions and positive emotions in your life. You give in to negative emotions because it is very easy to feel negative and down. It needs no work from you except your inclination to complicate your life.
But your mind needs to gear up with determination and grit to be positive in life. You mind is your slave and does what you dictate to it. You can command and demand your mind to be positive to see the brighter side of life. Surprisingly it does! It unties the knot that made you feel gloomy about your life. When you untie yourself from the negative emotions that plagued you, your life becomes easy and very uncomplicated. Try it!
© 2014 mathira