When your a mom it is hard to find time to maintain yourself. Keeping your self active is important. Strolling is a way that you and your baby can enjoy the outdoors. I recommend purchasing a jogging stroller. They have a front wheel that will lock. When you are jogging it will not swerve around. Hence, making it more safe for your child. You'll need to buy a air pump for your tires. The last thing you need is to be stuck with a popped tire. Also, you will notice how much of a smoother ride you will have with this type of stroller.
Are you trying to lose that extra mommy weight? All it takes is 1 hour of your time. I've dropped 14 pounds without any change in my diet. I have incorporated workouts while strolling These workouts have worked out amazing for me. It is not a hard work out. You may even get accustomed to liking it. Just remember to start slow, especially if you are a new mom. You don't want to overstrain your body. Below is a step by step guide to getting back you back into shape.
8 Simple Steps
1. Stretch - Before you begin stretch both your legs and arms to prevent strain.
2. Start by walking the first 10 minutes. You can twist your arms to enhance the workout.
3. Continue walking for another 10 minutes. Grab a dumbbell and do lifts with your right arm for 5 minutes. Then repeat with the other arm for 5 minutes.
4. Jog for 10 minutes. Make sure your front wheel is locked.
5. Walk for 10 minutes
6. Repeat step number 4
7. Jog for ten minutes rotating your arms with the dumbbell.
8. Stretch your legs and arms
Tip- Try to tighten your abdomen and your glutes to maximize your workout.
Your weight loss depends on commitment. Do not expect to drop 10 pounds in a day. You will need to follow the plan at least 4 days a week. Try to think about it as your day of getting fresh air. Enjoy the stroll. Your baby is enjoying it and you should too. Go ahead and buy yourself some fancy workout gear. All moms deserve to treat themselves. Confidence is key. Stay positive about your results. If you get really discouraged, try looking for support. There are classes that offer exercises with strollers. I know Stroller Striders is a good one. Look around to see if they have something like this in your neck of the woods.Strolling is a great way to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
© 2017 Jeanna