Reasons why you should... Juice be yourself!!!
There's no excuse for juice!
Drinking vegetable juice, according to experts, is healthier than simply eating different vegetables. Studies show that extracting the juice on fruits and vegetables can be more effective.
It is said that when we drink juice on empty stomach in the morning, the nutrients found in the juice are quickly absorbed in our body. The nutrients are directly transported to the different parts of our body which would aid in making our immune system strong.Drinking this juice every day will allow our body absorb the optimum goodness of the fruits and vegetables.
Vegetable juice for a healthy glowing skin!
Health appease through some fresh squeeze!!
Our family has been very consistent in drinking vegetable juice first thing in the morning. This has been a practice for more than ten years already. I can attest to the fact the drinking vegetable juice on empty stomach especially on a regular basis really helps our immune system a lot. It helps us achieve our goal of boosting our health and maintaining a good figure.
Although drinking vegetable juice gives us more benefit because of it nutritious contents, it also has its corresponding danger and side effects that we should be aware of. This is basically the reason why we need to check the amount of fruits and vegetables we use in making the juice. Some of the negative effects of juicing are the risk of drug interactions for those people having maintenance drugs/medicines, increasing risk for diabetes when there is more sugar content on the fruits used, it can also damage your kidneys when consumed a lot than what is needed, an many more. Thus, it is best to consult your physician if you plan to include vegetable juice in your diet.
In our case, both of my parents are diabetic so we only use one apple to add a little bit of sweet flavor when mixed with other vegetables. I will share to you the fruits and vegetables that we have been using so you can have an idea if you want to start drinking this power juice.
How we make vegetable juice..
We use a juice extractor to make the juice. Any brand will do but I suggest you do not buy the cheaper ones because in my experience it did not last that long. We are currently using the Moulinex 1200 w.
For the fruits and vegetables, it must be cut into smaller pieces but not too small so that it can be easily extracted and it will not destroy or create damage to the juice extractor.
Moulinex 1200 w
What are the most common fruits and vegetables we use?
These are the fruits and vegetables we use everyday in making our juice:
- Carrots - It is rich in beta-carotene, a compound your body changes into vitamin A, which helps keep your eyes healthy.
- Cucumber – It is high in Nutrients and low in calories which may aid in weight loss.
- Parsley - Rich in antioxidants and nutrients like vitamins A, K, and C, parsley may improve blood sugar and support heart, kidney, and bone health.
- Apple – Good for the immune system, heart and lowers risk of diabetes.
- Ginger – This can relieve nausea and gastrointestinal irritation and reduce exercise-induced muscle pain and inflammation.
- Turmeric - The curcumin in turmeric has proven, strong anti-inflammatory properties that block the action of inflammatory molecules in the body.
- Tomato – It has Vitamin E, C, potassium and folate. Tomatoes are a good source of the antioxidant lycopene which reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- White Radish - are packed with Vitamins E, A, C, B6, and K. Plus it's high on antioxidants, fiber, zinc, and many more.
Boost yourself with juice!
Heal in every peel!
Juicing regularly is indeed a very healthy habit. Making it a part of your daily routine would give you the enough amount of nutrients that your body needs. You need not buy vitamins in the store once you get to have your natural vitamins by drinking vegetable juice. It also gives you a more hydrated body and glowing skin. I encourage everyone to start juicing your favorite fruits and vegetables today and drink it for a healthy and beautiful life!