The No Diet, No Exercise Weight Loss Plan Step 1
Tip #1: Rethink What You Eat
We have all known someone who ate whatever they wanted all day long, yet never put on a single pound. How frustrating! You diet and exercise constantly without producing results. The difference is lifestyle. This person may not actually be eating more than you, just smarter. While they worked, ate and did the things they liked doing, their food choices were helping them work off the extra weight.
Some foods actually help you lose weight
What a concept! Your body losing weight for you while you are completely unaware of it: burning calories, increasing your metabolism and cleaning cholesterol and fat deposits from your body. Easy and small lifestyle changes can add up over the year like a savings account that can equate to a much slimmer you!
Some people never consider dieting and stay slim
Can you imagine that some people never think of dieting. They don't want to spend the time or energy. They prefer to live a lifestyle that let's them eat their favorite foods and spend their time doing activities they love.
Consider these points:
- Katie Dugan, a dietitian at St. Louis University School of Public Health stated that teaching people to make small changes is often the way to bring about real results. "Over the course of a year, a small change can easily add up to 5, 10 or even 15 pounds". Or to put it another way, these are pounds you won't gain.
- The Centers for Disease Control says that "Many people throw in the towel on weight loss because they feel deprived and hungry when they eat less." They report people feel full based on the quantity of food they eat; and therefore, recommend eating a meal that fills them up, but one that is lower in calories and maintains sufficient nutrients.
Don't starve yourself or you will crave foods. Find filling foods you enjoy that are lower in calories and fats, and that have sufficient nutrients. The result is slow, steady, positive and lasting change which will help you to maintain your desired weight.
**Note: check with your doctor if you have any dietary or other health issues before you make any changes to your diet or prescribed health or exercise plan.
Click on the link below to read the next steps in the No Diet, No Exercise Weight Loss Plan below.
- Step 2: shopping strategies that allow you to indulge in your favorite foods
- Step 3: simple secrets of fit people
- Step 4: facts about which foods actually help you to lose weight
- Step 5: mouth watering foods you won't believe are fat free
- Step 6: calorie counting method that works and keeps you satisfied
- Step 7: how to select a gym you will want to continue going to (coming)
- Step 8: making food delicious without adding extra calories or fat (coming)
- Step 9: and finally....ways anyone can bring out his or her inner diva/divo and look fantastic (coming)
The No Diet, No Exercise Weight Loss Plan Step 2
- The No Diet, No Exercise Weight Loss Plan Step 2
Shopping strategies to make room for your favorite guilt-free foods